Home

MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (8/16/15)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (8/16/15) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2015, 11:23 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (8/16/15)

I figured Thor was going to be upgraded this week so I grabbed him last night for like 500 stubs. Currently selling at 1,700. Going to hang on to him for a little while for his value to go up some more. Also grabbed Betances this weekend, so another guy I picked up got an upgrade.
Old 08-17-2015, 11:46 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Not surprised at all on Joc dropping in contact he certainly deserves it but shoot him some love on defense. He is still a 70 at defense only reason he's currently playing is for his defense. And where is the rookie Peraza he played a few games early last week for the Dodgers and didn't get added. My bad just found Peraza rated a 75.

Last edited by jake214; 08-17-2015 at 12:00 PM.
Old 08-17-2015, 11:47 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake214
Not surprised at all on Joc dropping in contact he certainly deserves it but shoot him some love on defense. He is still a 70 at defense only reason he's currently playing is for his defense. And where is the rookie Peraza he played a few games early last week for the Dodgers and didn't get added.
He probably didn't get his paperwork in on time. Next week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2015, 11:50 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake214
Not surprised at all on Joc dropping in contact he certainly deserves it but shoot him some love on defense. He is still a 70 at defense only reason he's currently playing is for his defense. And where is the rookie Peraza he played a few games early last week for the Dodgers and didn't get added.
Yeah sorry I just mean that I thought now they werent going to be a human doing them. I thought the numbers would just go into a computer but obviously these are humans doing it just looking over guys like chris davis who didnt change and I was just saying Joc cuz I know he had multiple hrs and went down. I agree he should have gone down but no way after last week he should have gone down over a month ago but maybe the new algorithim and computer "thought" he would turn it around before and not anymore I dont know.
Old 08-17-2015, 12:04 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Oops my bad Peraza is there rated 75. But why is Fernandez rated higher in almost every major category over Kershaw. Only stamina where Kershaw is a 99 is higher. I know he is a overall 99 but a 88 at K's seems a little low for someone with 205 K's in 162 innings. And I suck pitching with him

Last edited by jake214; 08-17-2015 at 12:10 PM.
Old 08-17-2015, 12:23 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescottyglasgow
Yeah sorry I just mean that I thought now they werent going to be a human doing them. I thought the numbers would just go into a computer but obviously these are humans doing it just looking over guys like chris davis who didnt change and I was just saying Joc cuz I know he had multiple hrs and went down. I agree he should have gone down but no way after last week he should have gone down over a month ago but maybe the new algorithim and computer "thought" he would turn it around before and not anymore I dont know.
Chris Davis went from 81 to 84. But he should be higher the way he is crushing it. Cruz should be higher as well. This is another huge update though

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 08-17-2015, 12:35 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessingSpore72
Chris Davis went from 81 to 84. But he should be higher the way he is crushing it. Cruz should be higher as well. This is another huge update though
Davis didnt change at all he just went from RF to 1B change him back to RF and he is a 81.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2015, 12:43 PM   #16
Rookie

This update reeks of last weeks whiny fans with Donaldson and Machado because I don't see why these two guy were the only ones with any major upgrades, not saying they didn't deserve it but damn man Cueto had a great week last week and no change Cruz is on a tear, Why give Carlos Gomez a big increase just to drop him 2 points. If there trying for the dynamic rating system its failing miserably

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »