Home

Crazy Prices

This is a discussion on Crazy Prices within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2015, 01:57 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Crazy Prices

Is the market ever going to get fixed or is this just how it is now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2015, 02:06 AM   #2
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Crazy Prices

What do you mean "get fixed," and what's so crazy about the market? The market goes up and down based on a number of different factors.
Old 08-11-2015, 03:44 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krush
What do you mean "get fixed," and what's so crazy about the market? The market goes up and down based on a number of different factors.
Will Clark's buy now is 400K, where previously the highest he ever went for was about 50K. "What's so crazy about the market?"

Why are people that play this game such *******s?
Old 08-11-2015, 08:29 AM   #4
MVP

TheWarmWind's Arena

It's called a free market, and it's powered by supply and demand. Prices are that high because people are willing to pay them.

I should go online and sell my collection. I don't play DD so I've been waiting for this.
Old 08-11-2015, 12:08 PM   #5
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by homergimpson
Will Clark's buy now is 400K, where previously the highest he ever went for was about 50K. "What's so crazy about the market?"

Why are people that play this game such *******s?
Will Clark and some other legends are selling really high because there are some people who glitched the game, got millions and millions of stubs and are now selling them to people. To do that they have to buy out every car for a player below the buyer's care.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2015, 12:34 PM   #6
Rookie

Dag_BoomStick's Arena

I did notice yesterday that at one point seager was down to around 1500 stubs and I was gonna wait for that to drop since he had just droppd to silver. I checked again before going to bed and he was up over 10k. Someone for some reason bought a **** ton of him
Old 08-11-2015, 03:59 PM   #7
Rookie

Its not just cards the equipment prices have been going nuts . The other day the deception cleats were 199K right now I'm looking at the franklin player classic batting gloves sitting at 25K. Virtual bats for 10 Mil ? WTF man this is a kids game stuff should be affordable for everyone ! I paid what , 89 bucks for the game now if I want a virtual bat I have to mortgage my house ? Not cool
Old 08-11-2015, 04:03 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyRev
Its not just cards the equipment prices have been going nuts . The other day the deception cleats were 199K right now I'm looking at the franklin player classic batting gloves sitting at 25K. Virtual bats for 10 Mil ? WTF man this is a kids game stuff should be affordable for everyone ! I paid what , 89 bucks for the game now if I want a virtual bat I have to mortgage my house ? Not cool
It's all about supply and demand. The Patriotic and camo gear was only available in packs that are now gone. And it is the best gear in the game, which causes a high demand for it. Hell if I had the stubs to buy it all I would. And there is a limited supply because people do not want to sell this gear because they are using it in DD or RTTS. So that's why the prices for that type of equipment is so high.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »