Home

INSANE 50 Pack Opening Vid!!!

This is a discussion on INSANE 50 Pack Opening Vid!!! within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2015, 08:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
INSANE 50 Pack Opening Vid!!!

I bought 50 packs again for everyone and I opened them live while my buddy was online playing a game. I pulled Mike Trout, Cliff Lee, Max Scherzer, and Albert Pujols. Spent 50,000 stubs and when those 4 cards I made about 241,000 stubs back. Insane pulls lol. So glad I was able to record this because I will never be able to top these crazy pulls! Here is the link to my video on my youtube channel!

https://youtu.be/XVwmZ-o1UAg
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2015, 11:24 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: INSANE 50 Pack Opening Vid!!!

Lucky, I want a trout!
Old 08-20-2015, 12:53 AM   #3
Rookie

Yeah it was crazy haha! I bought him with stubbs I saved up and then I've pulled him twice in packs. Pulled Trout in a standard pack and in a position player pack
Old 08-20-2015, 01:03 AM   #4
Rookie

I'm salty I seem to have went to bed just before all the free agent craziness happened, I'd love to have the stubs to open a bunch of packs at once

Edit - Well now, I decided to sell a Hamels I was holding on to and buy 4 packs, one of them had a 2nd Rizzo for me to sell, felt lucky so I sold my 2nd David Price and bought 2 more packs and one of them had a Beltre! Ugh, Darvish is still stupid expensive so I guess I'll sell Beltre since I have Donaldson

Last edited by CanadaCool589; 08-20-2015 at 02:13 AM.
Old 08-21-2015, 02:01 PM   #5
Rookie

FindingTim's Arena

OVR: 4

I've bought dozens and dozens of packs-- always the "standard pack"-- and mostly they are littered with Christian Vasquez, Jason Vargas, Justin Maxwell types. A Jimmy Nelson level player feels like a score. They are fun to open though, and addicting.

The other night I opened a pack and the "Oh, It's Perfect" trophy popped up on the screen. "What is this shinnanigans?" I wondered, as a Mike Trout card appeared before my eyes, shimmering in all its diamond glory.

Trout's been all right for me. Hitting over .300 through 12 or so games, but no home runs. Until last night. The game went 16 innings. Surely the most epic game that Grapefruit League stadium has ever seen. Twice in extras I snuck ahead by one in the top of the inning, only to give up the tying run in the bottom.

Then in the top of the 16th Trout stepped up. I had a strong feeling a low changeup was coming on the second pitch, and I guessed right. The ball cleared the fence in left-center by a foot or so. Trout's first homerun for the Frogs. Fortunate it wasn't robbed.

My gracious opponent messaged me after the game: "even though I lost, that was the greatest game I've ever played."

Me too, my friend, me too...

Last edited by FindingTim; 08-21-2015 at 02:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »