Home

MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Packs Available - One Baseball is Better Pack Free

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Packs Available - One Baseball is Better Pack Free within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2015, 01:46 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Packs Available - One Baseball is Better Pack Fre

I swear I'm jinxed. Have played over 200 dd games and almost a full franchise season and bought lots of normal packs and I just bought 6 of these packs and still have never gotten a single diamond card!
The only diamond I have is machado after he got upgraded.

In these packs I just pulled cespedes, syndergard, pence, shelby Miller, rizzo, and dee Gordon. All pretty horrible.
Old 08-22-2015, 02:20 PM   #34
Rookie

Gambit1193's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Packs Available - One Baseball is Better Pack Fre

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonalloyd
I swear I'm jinxed. Have played over 200 dd games and almost a full franchise season and bought lots of normal packs and I just bought 6 of these packs and still have never gotten a single diamond card!
The only diamond I have is machado after he got upgraded.

In these packs I just pulled cespedes, syndergard, pence, shelby Miller, rizzo, and dee Gordon. All pretty horrible.
I never pulled a diamond from a pack opening either. But I did get Goldschmidt after playing one of the triple play challenges.
Old 08-22-2015, 07:31 PM   #35
MVP

Baseballking888's Arena

OVR: 6

Got gold Rawlings batting gloves and Jose Reyes out of my free pack.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2015, 08:20 AM   #36
MVP

I pulled Betances who i quick sold and gold batting gloves. With the low prices i was able buy Cutch and complete the Pirates which was my last team collection. i was also able to buy Goldy, Machado, Donaldson and Posey with the low prices

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 08-24-2015, 08:01 PM   #37
Just started!

Sorry I'm new so I can't post topics so I figured I'd put this here. After I played a game and when so finished was rewarded with a Dante Bichette (sorry if I spelt it wrong) and when Inwent sell him it said he was ineligible to be sold as if I got him from completing a set. I was wondering if a developer or someone could help me out. My user name is AnteatersUnited.
Old 08-24-2015, 09:47 PM   #38
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnteatersUnited
Sorry I'm new so I can't post topics so I figured I'd put this here. After I played a game and when so finished was rewarded with a Dante Bichette (sorry if I spelt it wrong) and when Inwent sell him it said he was ineligible to be sold as if I got him from completing a set. I was wondering if a developer or someone could help me out. My user name is AnteatersUnited.
You weren't rewarded with the card. When you conplete the collection, the card will pop up for you whenever you come back to DD from whatever you were doing. In your case you competed the collection then immediately played a game with him, so the game didn't have an opportunity to show you your new cars until you finished your game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »