Home

Diamond Dynasty League

This is a discussion on Diamond Dynasty League within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2016, 09:31 PM   #25
Rookie

TheBallGuru's Arena

OVR: 0
Diamond Dynasty League

Just updated the first page with the league members PSNs and I'll post them here as well

League Members PSN:
Drwoody77
RealDeal_3
DaCode10
BoSoxFanatic617
Memphisonfire
Hinkleyy
Rclanton
Cbullock9
LewisLFC91
C_Fitz34

With MLB still figuring out the servers and wanting to let guys get used to their teams and the game a bit, I'd guess we won't start until sometime next week.

For communication you guys want me to make a group me or a forum site or both?

How long should seasons be? Play everyone twice? Right now that would be a 20 game season as we have 10 guys so far.

Playoff series or Single elimination?

Any other questions or stuff to add to make this league better and run smoothly let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2016, 10:34 PM   #26
Rookie

Roonster's Arena

Re: Diamond Dynasty League

Sounds good man. I prefer Groupme. And definitely playoff series even if it's a 3 game series
Old 03-30-2016, 10:51 PM   #27
Rookie

Hinkleyyy's Arena

For communicating it doesn't matter to me. Though for the league i'd suggest: 3 game elimination in playoffs, everyone plays each other twice once away and one home. Finally I think instead of doing certain gold, silvers, etc we should just do the team overall has to be a certain number that we set. This would make it easier I think and more interesting to see how you use your team. This would allow people to put maybe 3 diamonds but have low overalls on the bench and would have below average pinch hitters. Finally like you said in your first post players must play a set of games before the season to be eligible for playoff.
Old 03-31-2016, 02:22 AM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roonster
Sounds good man. I prefer Groupme. And definitely playoff series even if it's a 3 game series

I recommend GroupMe as well
Old 03-31-2016, 02:27 AM   #29
Rookie

TheBallGuru's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinkleyyy
For communicating it doesn't matter to me. Though for the league i'd suggest: 3 game elimination in playoffs, everyone plays each other twice once away and one home. Finally I think instead of doing certain gold, silvers, etc we should just do the team overall has to be a certain number that we set. This would make it easier I think and more interesting to see how you use your team. This would allow people to put maybe 3 diamonds but have low overalls on the bench and would have below average pinch hitters. Finally like you said in your first post players must play a set of games before the season to be eligible for playoff.

I actually had this exact thought the other day and was thinking of asking it to everyone.

What would people rather do, I'm leaning towards this idea.
Old 03-31-2016, 03:37 AM   #30
Rookie

thekingofKC's Arena

If still possible I'd be interested in joining. I love this year's version of DD so far, but I'm really looking for more of a community feel. I think this league would be perfect.
Old 03-31-2016, 12:05 PM   #31
Rookie

I would definitely be interested in this. My PSN is Miaminick19. I'm not sure what everyone's schedule would be like. I don't want to be THAT guy who holds stuff up/how would we schedule this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2016, 12:51 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBallGuru
I actually had this exact thought the other day and was thinking of asking it to everyone.

What would people rather do, I'm leaning towards this idea.
I'm fine with this idea, and I like the idea of best of 3 for the playoffs and to keep it a little more realistic if the same pitcher comes up twice in the series, it should be an automatic friendly quit to allow for different starting pitching

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »