Home

Mission Rewards: Updated List

This is a discussion on Mission Rewards: Updated List within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2016, 07:01 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Mission Rewards: Updated List

I think the best way is to take bottom 25 guys from roster and lock them since no one cares if they get locked. Then complete a division and the team with the worst overall team like padres lock whole team and get Kemp. I hate locking teams because it takes you out of auction. This game is bad ***!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2016, 07:04 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 3

More from the guy.

Completing the entire AL for ARod
http://i.imgur.com/T7AvJUC.jpg

Finishing every collection for Jackie
http://i.imgur.com/b9X4oPZ.jpg
Old 03-31-2016, 07:08 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycecg
Alright, well i just found out that you do not to complete every team set in each division to get the players like cal ripken and chipper jones.

i just completed the Yankees set and it completed the AL East set to receive Cal Ripken, and i also got chipper jones for completing the braves set. I also got Al Kaline as well and Johnny Bench
So let me get this straight because I'm not sure I'm understanding this correctly. In order to get Chipper Jones, you just need to unlock the whole Braves set? I understand he isn't the actual reward shown for doing so but does it trigger it?
Old 03-31-2016, 07:11 PM   #68
MVP

Syce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLMAN93
So let me get this straight because I'm not sure I'm understanding this correctly. In order to get Chipper Jones, you just need to unlock the whole Braves set? I understand he isn't the actual reward shown for doing so but does it trigger it?
no. you have to complete the 25 man sets for each team in braves division first that unlocks the ability to get chipper jones. but in order to complete the mission that gives you chipper you then have to complete a whole team from that division.
Old 03-31-2016, 07:15 PM   #69
MVP

Quote:
no. you have to complete the 25 man sets for each team in braves division first that unlocks the ability to get chipper jones. but in order to complete the mission that gives you chipper you then have to complete a whole team from that division.
I have the whole padres now but not the 25 man should i wait to turn it in

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 03-31-2016, 09:27 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Alright, well i just found out that you do not to complete every team set in each division to get the players like cal ripken and chipper jones.

i just completed the Yankees set and it completed the AL East set to receive Cal Ripken, and i also got chipper jones for completing the braves set. I also got Al Kaline as well and Johnny Bench
I think this is just a glitch. Same glitch that granted people Reggie Stocker, ARod, and Jackie Robinson.
Old 03-31-2016, 09:28 PM   #71
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aabar4518
I think this is just a glitch. Same glitch that granted people Reggie Stocker, ARod, and Jackie Robinson.
Nah you have to do the 25 for each team then 40 for one and it unlocks. Im doing it fast in case they try to change it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2016, 09:29 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 1

Mission incomplete. I finished all the east teams (25 man) and the reward said I need to complete all 5 teams in east for Chipper reward . Crazy thing is I did same for west and I only need to complete one team to get Kemp. Not sure might be a glitch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »