Home

Conquest mode glitch?

This is a discussion on Conquest mode glitch? within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2016, 02:53 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Conquest mode glitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgomets75
Just checked out bug reports on the show nation website. At least 10 reports of people not being able to clear the last stronghold to finish the whole map. Hopefully this will be fixed soon. It sucks but I guess we just gotta wait it out.
What a shame. Have you been able to get any other games to go through or are all of those being qued for you too? I've now played 2 9 inning games and neither have gone through. I'm thinking Conquest mode has ruined my DD. I'm so upset right now it's not even funny. So not only can I get the reward for completing Conquest mode, if there is one, but I also can't play anything else within DD.
Old 04-03-2016, 03:50 AM   #18
Rookie

PandaWaffleHD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLMAN93
What a shame. Have you been able to get any other games to go through or are all of those being qued for you too? I've now played 2 9 inning games and neither have gone through. I'm thinking Conquest mode has ruined my DD. I'm so upset right now it's not even funny. So not only can I get the reward for completing Conquest mode, if there is one, but I also can't play anything else within DD.

I am approaching the completion as well, but i want to avoid the queue problem so should I leave the last stronghold to capture until they fix it?
Old 04-03-2016, 04:04 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaWaffleHD
I am approaching the completion as well, but i want to avoid the queue problem so should I leave the last stronghold to capture until they fix it?
Absolutely. I'm so torn on what to do. I wonder if I reset my Conquest if it'll fix the issue or will it still be this way and I'll have to go through all of this again and still not gotten anywhere. I can make serious improvements to my team if I could just play and have it count. I'd be more than willing to restart if I knew it'd fix it but I'd be crushed if I did it and it didn't fix anything and I still had to restart.
Old 04-03-2016, 05:18 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLMAN93
After a 14 hour gaming session with my buddy and I we were able to conquer the entire map except for 2 strongholds. After going to sleep I woke up and played the first game and won. I then played the second and won, completing the map. Or so i thought. After the game it gave me the dreaded, your game has been qued. So I went and checked my mission and it registered that I had conquered the final stronghold, San Diego but when I go back into Conquest mode the game is still there to be played. So I'm now playing it again to see if I can get it to go through this time. Has anyone else encountered this? I just find it hard to believe that there's no reward for completing the entire thing so I can't help but think I didn't get the reward for completing it because technically I still haven't according to the mode itself. Anyone else had this and can tell me?

What was your strategy in completing them I cant seem to get passed the Cubs
Old 04-03-2016, 05:31 PM   #21
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachc99
What was your strategy in completing them I cant seem to get passed the Cubs
What's so tough about the Cubs? What difficulty are you facing them on? It is probably obvious but use your capture round to take fans away from their strong hold. Then if possibly attack the stronghold with a 2 to 1 fan advantage and you should be able to face them on veteran difficulty
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2016, 06:10 PM   #22
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolenz
What's so tough about the Cubs? What difficulty are you facing them on? It is probably obvious but use your capture round to take fans away from their strong hold. Then if possibly attack the stronghold with a 2 to 1 fan advantage and you should be able to face them on veteran difficulty

Yea Cubs were the very first team I conquered. I beat them on Veteran
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)

Last edited by RLebron12; 04-03-2016 at 06:15 PM.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:32 PM   #23
MVP

Has anyone actually successfully completed conquest mode without getting the error? Just curious
Old 04-03-2016, 08:54 PM   #24
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

I'm just going to take it slow until I hear it is fixed. I'll play out every game I can.

Of course if I have too many like my last one it will take forever. 8 innings for a 3 inning game. After playing so many veteran games I had trouble hitting on all star. Luckily I pitched well enough to win.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »