Home

Post game loot drops

This is a discussion on Post game loot drops within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2016, 06:44 PM   #25
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Post game loot drops

Have not gotten anything worth while yet, but as of finding out yesterday that it's actually not impossible to beat the Cpu on hall of fame difficulty Grinding is defently in order wish me luck
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2016, 07:01 PM   #26
MVP

Syce's Arena

Curtis Granderson has been the best random card after a game ive gotten so far.
Old 04-04-2016, 07:23 PM   #27
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

The best I got was Hunter Pence randomly going through the menu, which was dope cause I'm trying to complete the Giants roster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 04-05-2016, 12:27 AM   #28
Rookie

I received a Yoenis Cespedes the first night. Haven't gotten to play much since.
Old 04-05-2016, 02:46 AM   #29
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Post game loot drops

On the "play vs. CPU" option on DD there is a list that shows you your odds for your rewards. I play on HoF and the odds are: 45% bronze, 42% silver, 12% gold, .3% diamond.

I have kept a chart of my rewards following wins just to see if those odds are reliable. After 36 wins I have received 0 gold players, 8 silver, 28 bronze.

So far my results don't matchup to the so called "odds" at all. It's really annoying since playing on any difficulty higher than all-star is a real hassle, being that the CPU pulls every string possible to make you lose.

Last edited by SigmundFraud; 04-05-2016 at 02:52 AM.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:22 AM   #30
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigmundFraud
On the "play vs. CPU" option on DD there is a list that shows you your odds for your rewards. I play on HoF and the odds are: 45% bronze, 42% silver, 12% gold, .3% diamond.

I have kept a chart of my rewards following wins just to see if those odds are reliable. After 36 wins I have received 0 gold players, 8 silver, 28 bronze.

So far my results don't matchup to the so called "odds" at all. It's really annoying since playing on any difficulty higher than all-star is a real hassle, being that the CPU pulls every string possible to make you lose.

This is what I'm scared of I don't mind the grind and effort to win on high difficulty as long as the pay off is worth it. I'm not saying to get a gold or diamond every time that will kill the market but 36 wins that's a lot u should defently see descent results after that.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:43 AM   #31
Rookie

ZoltanZ's Arena

Yeah, at 12% for gold you should statistically get one every 8 wins approximately. Either your extremely unlucky or the odds arent what they say they are. Obviously you could get a Gold player in each of you next 3 wins and bring it back close to the percentages but that is highly unlikely.

I would love to know where the percentages actually hold true, 100 wins, 500 wins, 1000 wins? Just from my experience I would say at the 1000+win mark is when you would start to see the percentages hold up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2016, 12:48 PM   #32
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoltanZ
Yeah, at 12% for gold you should statistically get one every 8 wins approximately. Either your extremely unlucky or the odds arent what they say they are. Obviously you could get a Gold player in each of you next 3 wins and bring it back close to the percentages but that is highly unlikely.

I would love to know where the percentages actually hold true, 100 wins, 500 wins, 1000 wins? Just from my experience I would say at the 1000+win mark is when you would start to see the percentages hold up.

I would hope to at least have 1 gold reward by now. I just won another game, got another bronze.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »