Home

Post game loot drops

This is a discussion on Post game loot drops within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2016, 05:43 PM   #401
ZB9
Hall Of Fame

ZB9's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Post game loot drops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
Was that your actual game reward or did it pop up after the game reward?
I've always wondered what the gold/diamond chances are on the other ones that randomly pop up (I think if you accumulate a certain number of innings you get an extra drop)

I just got a Dexter Fowler -______-
It was the game reward. I was pretty shocked when Buster stayed on the screen. almost danced a jig

im not sure about the conditions for an extra drop..it doesnt seem to happen as much as it did last year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2016, 09:57 PM   #402
Rookie

azstdogg's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatles
I'm grinding Nationals so apart from Strasburg, my team is silvers, bronze and commons. I think my SP for the game was Cole. I can understand a pitcher having a bad game but my entire bullpen getting rocked is just pathetic and very strange because I never give up more than like 5 runs against them.
I think I just played your version of the Yetis. I picked up and managed to start Strasburg and he was tagged for 8 runs including a few HRs. Then they tore through my bullpen of golds and diamonds for 4 more runs. Not only that, but they executed 2 perfect suicide squeezes. I have never seen them do that before. I lucked out and managed to win in the end due to the extended fielding animation giving me an RBI infield single. My reward was a silver card and a bronze bonus card.
Old 07-02-2016, 10:22 PM   #403
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

OVR: 0

I've never lost to the Yetis but i've come close. I've gone into the bottom of the 9th losing at least 5-10 times, I always seem the get my **** together just in time to walk off with the win or at the very least get it into extras.
Old 07-02-2016, 11:52 PM   #404
Rookie

srdclark's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biizz713
I've never lost to the Yetis but i've come close. I've gone into the bottom of the 9th losing at least 5-10 times, I always seem the get my **** together just in time to walk off with the win or at the very least get it into extras.
I just lost back-to-back games to them. Both were games in which I had a nice big lead (5 and 7 runs, respectively) followed by an inning of WTF by my team's defence. The first game, the go-ahead run scored when Saunders picked up the ball on a single and then would not respond to input, and watched as the bases cleared for an in-the-park home run. The second, Corey Seager watched three balls roll right past him without moving in the 9th to tie it up; the winning run came on four consecutive bunt singles in the 10th.
Old 07-03-2016, 01:06 AM   #405
Banned

Beatles's Arena

Yeah I've also had games where my fielders all of a sudden decide not to go for a ball or run right past the ball. I've also had them take 3 years to throw home or to a base or decide to throw it super awkward.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2016, 01:17 PM   #406
MVP

ph33's Arena

Aw **** yeah, been trying to complete the AL and David Price is one of the golds, my first postgame reward was a Phillies bronze but then Price showed up right after, I have no idea why but I'll take it
Old 07-03-2016, 01:25 PM   #407
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29

Post game loot seems to be running hot this weekend. Just got Lorenzo Cain as a post game, after getting FB K-Rod about 20 minutes ago.
Old 07-03-2016, 01:27 PM   #408
MVP

ph33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19
Post game loot seems to be running hot this weekend. Just got Lorenzo Cain as a post game, after getting FB K-Rod about 20 minutes ago.
@.@

Let's go!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »