Home

Feed player question

This is a discussion on Feed player question within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2016, 07:28 PM   #1
Rookie

plainfacepicasso's Arena

OVR: 0
Feed player question

When you feed players to your diamond dynasty player for conquest diamonds, do golds and silvers fill up the bar faster than commons and bronzes?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2016, 08:21 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Feed player question

Yes they do. Also when repeating players, it drops the amount it goes up each time you do it. So right now I'm doing Matt Holliday and because I'm impatient I'm just buying directly for market price and am now about 20k deep and only 60% done. I haven't used any silvers or golds so that may be my issue.

I did Ichiro, Ozzie Smith and Carew for under 10k each so I'm not sure why Holliday is taking so many.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:28 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLMAN93
Yes they do. Also when repeating players, it drops the amount it goes up each time you do it. So right now I'm doing Matt Holliday and because I'm impatient I'm just buying directly for market price and am now about 20k deep and only 60% done. I haven't used any silvers or golds so that may be my issue.

I did Ichiro, Ozzie Smith and Carew for under 10k each so I'm not sure why Holliday is taking so many.
For Prince Fielder i fed my guy the whole collection minus Braun and the gold JJ Hardy and it took me to 33% after that i tried getting cheap cards on the market for under 250. I got a lot for under 100 and it still cost me another 30k. i am wondering if it costs more bc he is a higher ovr than the ones you did

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 04-06-2016, 02:11 AM   #4
Rookie

DarkArrow's Arena

wow you guys are spending A LOT of stubs on feeding. I don't know where you got those numbers. In my case, my guy was already a 99 diamond when I started grinding/feeding for Ichiro etc. FYI, it doesn't take as much as they said it would to get to 99. The difference is you get to 99 reasonably fast this year, but your stats aren't necessarly leveled out, far from it.

But back on topic, in the example you cite for Fielder, I'm at 75% right now and spent a grand total of 4k from 0 to 75, using only very cheap cards.

I recommend just feeding low level bronze (don't bother with common). It's much more economical and it levels up fast.
I suspect they have a total number of cards set for each player, depending on the card type. For example, fielder could be 200 bronze cards. Something like that.
That's all theory, they obviously don't reveal the math behind it.

EDIT: now at 96%. So close it makes me anxious, can't wait to use this beast.
But yeah, I noticed another thing: Once you get past the 50% mark, it gets easier and faster to progress, it takes much less cards to go from 75% to 95% than 1% to 10%...

Last edited by DarkArrow; 04-06-2016 at 03:50 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »