Home

Captain store

This is a discussion on Captain store within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2016, 07:39 PM   #249
Rookie

noahsark22's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Captain store

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
To me the store is now just a way to turn your tickets into stubs. Kris Bryant at 1700 last week was unbeatable value!
Please excuse my ignorance but I thought you could NOT sell any cards purchased with tickets. How exactly are you turning "tickets into stubs". Thanks.

P.S. I am NOT doubting you or calling you out or anything. I'm just hoping there IS some way to get stubs from tickets. Thanks again for any info you might provide me.
Old 07-19-2016, 07:58 PM   #250
MVP

ph33's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahsark22
Please excuse my ignorance but I thought you could NOT sell any cards purchased with tickets. How exactly are you turning "tickets into stubs". Thanks.

P.S. I am NOT doubting you or calling you out or anything. I'm just hoping there IS some way to get stubs from tickets. Thanks again for any info you might provide me.
You can't list him on the market, but you can "quick sell" diamond players for 5K each, gold for 1K
Old 07-19-2016, 08:32 PM   #251
Rookie

noahsark22's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
You can't list him on the market, but you can "quick sell" diamond players for 5K each, gold for 1K

Sweet! Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2016, 09:15 PM   #252
Rookie

srdclark's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahsark22

The other, more roundabout way (vs quick selling a diamond for 5k) is - let's assume you have Kris Bryant on your DD team. He's not an investment, he's a core part of your group. If you can buy him with tickets, then you can sell your original copy on the market and play the non-sellable copy!
Old 07-20-2016, 11:03 AM   #253
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Is anyone expecting anything to be offered past level 30? I'm sitting around level 43, but still holding out hope.
Old 07-26-2016, 08:50 PM   #254
Just started!

I have a few questions about how the ticket system works, I need 2300 tickets and am at about 1400, for the national league central captain should I make every player on my team from the central and how many tickets do I get for playing these players. Do I get tickets for these players being on my bench or do they have to play in the game. do I get more tickets if they do well? is there some kind of formula that I should be using to get tickets faster?
Old 07-27-2016, 05:57 AM   #255
I Drink Like A Champion!!

yankeesgiants's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CappytanMO22
I have a few questions about how the ticket system works, I need 2300 tickets and am at about 1400, for the national league central captain should I make every player on my team from the central and how many tickets do I get for playing these players. Do I get tickets for these players being on my bench or do they have to play in the game. do I get more tickets if they do well? is there some kind of formula that I should be using to get tickets faster?

The best answer about tickets I've seen so far:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MLBTheShow/...ll_it_take_to/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2017, 08:26 PM   #256
Rookie

thekidisback's Arena

Has SDS mentioned how long they will be updating the Captains store? I have like 2900 tickets and some sets to finish and am wondering if I should save them another 6 days or spend them now. I know this is not 17 related but I still need to finish some things in 16.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »