Home

Captain store

This is a discussion on Captain store within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2016, 06:12 PM   #41
Banned

Beatles's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Captain store

I got Carpenter for with my rank 30 Donaldson. He cost me 800 tickets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2016, 06:13 PM   #42
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorGeneral
Just a heads up, Correa popped up at Rank 30 in Hosmer's store. 1700 tickets. Gonna go ahead and try to grind for him over the next 6 days. I'm at Rank 0, with 474 tickets. Should be fun.

Dang man good luck. I'm at like 1,350 tickets but already level 30 with him so just need some more tickets. I was debating saving tickets to see if any FB or Legends show up but I don't think I can pass up him. Hopefully I'll have enough time to play this week to get him.
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 04-18-2016, 06:35 PM   #43
Pro

Detroitfan4life1993's Arena

I had 1,800 tickets saved up waiting for a real good player and I have now bought Correa. I'm glad I didn't waste my tickets on Andrew Miller like I was thinking about doing.
Old 04-18-2016, 07:40 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
Dang man good luck. I'm at like 1,350 tickets but already level 30 with him so just need some more tickets. I was debating saving tickets to see if any FB or Legends show up but I don't think I can pass up him. Hopefully I'll have enough time to play this week to get him.
Im livid dude they get corria and ****ing Rizzos store has 84 ovr martinez thats bs. I grinded the wrong store.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 04-18-2016, 07:51 PM   #45
Rookie

Beat LA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
Im livid dude they get corria and ****ing Rizzos store has 84 ovr martinez thats bs. I grinded the wrong store.

I know. I've been running Donaldson, because most of my good cards originally fell into his category. I'm switching to Hosmer, but I'm not sure I'll be on enough to get to 30 before the timer runs out on Correa.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2016, 09:23 PM   #46
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054

Yea I would be frustrated too. Lucky for me I picked Hosmer first and now I'm doing Donaldson, but now gonna knock out some more Hosmer just to get the tickets quickly. I feel like the worse one to pick would be DeGrom because you're more than likely going to get a pitcher with numbers 40+
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 04-18-2016, 09:26 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
Yea I would be frustrated too. Lucky for me I picked Hosmer first and now I'm doing Donaldson, but now gonna knock out some more Hosmer just to get the tickets quickly. I feel like the worse one to pick would be DeGrom because you're more than likely going to get a pitcher with numbers 40+
Hopefully they make up for martinez next week with cutch lol. Wont happen but i can hope

Old 04-18-2016, 10:32 PM   #48
Rookie

Shauwn's Arena

I'm level 35 in one of my captains, and no, there is not any more players listed past 30. I imagine that will change soon.

I originally stopped once I hit 30, then started leveling up deGrom. I got him to level 16 before switching back to at least level to 43. If that's the next easter egg which unlocks another player, I'm guessing these players will be diamonds, legends, and or Prime Flashbacks.

I see Correa, and almost thought about grinding to get him. Then I quickly decided against it. His card is only 27k right now. That's not worth me grinding for 6 days to get him. Besides, I'm waiting on bigger and better rewards. But, he was tempting,, for a moment..

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »