Home

Conquest legend difficulty

This is a discussion on Conquest legend difficulty within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2016, 07:53 PM   #1
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

OVR: 0
Conquest legend difficulty

So I just played my first and last Game on Legend difficulty in conquest it lasted 9 innings and of course I lost. There's nothing like knowing you're going to lose before it happens it was so obvious could not get a hit for the life of me is this the usual of what to expect in Legend difficulty ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2016, 08:26 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Conquest legend difficulty

Legend difficulty is skewed towards the CPU slider wise. There's no "comeback code" going on that everyone complains about.

If you want the game to be as difficult as possible, while maintaining default gameplay, use Hall of Fame difficulty.
Old 04-06-2016, 11:39 PM   #3
Rookie

Haven't played conquest at legend, but I just finished a vs CPU DD game on Legend and won 5-0. Had a couple odd errors but only almost gave up a run once and after scoring 5 in the first inning I didnt hit all that well.
Old 04-07-2016, 04:44 AM   #4
Pro

Legend is no joke! I had to play the Stros like 10 times on HOF and got worked everytime but of course i havent lost when ive touched Legend haha.
Old 04-07-2016, 09:25 AM   #5
Rookie

TotesMaGotes's Arena

OVR: 1

I have played one game on legend against the Brewers and after so many time of getting just reamed on HOF I thought I had no shot but I was surprised and won 5-3. I am just assuming this happened only because of the Brewers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2016, 11:35 AM   #6
Rookie

Did you notice any better loot drops (more silver or gold cards) after winning on legendary difficulty?
Old 04-07-2016, 12:04 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by takki
Legend difficulty is skewed towards the CPU slider wise. There's no "comeback code" going on that everyone complains about.

If you want the game to be as difficult as possible, while maintaining default gameplay, use Hall of Fame difficulty.
I wholeheartedly beg to differ...anytime I am winning on legend or hof my team falls apart to let cpu come back

Last game of legend I played I was up by one....2 outs 3rd innings of conquest stronghold game and the following unfolds: 2 balls in spot ump calls all game are now balls so a walk

Very next pitch fastball down the dick...passed ball on catcher with 87 fI ending

Next pitch also passed ball on ball just off corner

0-2 count now since hitter swung...he pops up next pitch...catcher misses popup right at plate

Next pitch...dribbled hit in front of plate and lucroy picks it up with ~50 speed guy running down line...holds ball 5 seconds and meter is preloaded and animation takes so long the guy reaches safe and run scores

0% user error cmon
Old 04-07-2016, 12:07 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknell39
Did you notice any better loot drops (more silver or gold cards) after winning on legendary difficulty?
Everything was silver or better in my drop, but the odds on the difficulty setting screen says theres still a 40% chance of bronze but theres 0% chance of commons.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »