Home

Issue with 9 inning games

This is a discussion on Issue with 9 inning games within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2016, 06:59 PM   #1
Rookie

ez4u2cjaj's Arena

OVR: 0
Issue with 9 inning games

Every single 9 inning game I have played since the reset has resulted in the game going to que, there is no issue when I play 3 inning conquest games. This is pretty frustrating considering the innings have gone to waste that I put in for missions.

Anyone else have this issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2016, 11:54 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Issue with 9 inning games

I did for a while but after the most recent server update its worked for me. One troubleshoot is to back out of DD all the way to the main game menu after doing anything then going back in and straight to the game, I've heard that works for some.
Old 04-10-2016, 09:41 AM   #3
MVP

Before the update my starters would get tired after 3 innings Ina 9 inning game. And the game was always queued. Yesterday it worked fine I could go deep and I racked up innings for diamond Bautista. Today my starter got tired after 3 innings and 26 pitches and when I finished the game was queued and I wasted 45 minutes. When the server is having issues for 9 inning games against the cpu your starter will get tired after just a few innings

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 04-10-2016, 01:18 PM   #4
Rookie

I thought it was normal for starting pitchers to begin the game with only half energy. It happens everygame for me whether a 3 inning game in Conquest or a 9 inning game vs. the CPU. My random starting pitcher always comes in with only a half green energy bar, as does my opponent's pitcher.

I have noticed a few times once I finish a game though I have not received a card at the end and had an error message pop up which sucks.
Old 04-10-2016, 02:24 PM   #5
Rookie

DarkArrow's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez4u2cjaj
Every single 9 inning game I have played since the reset has resulted in the game going to que, there is no issue when I play 3 inning conquest games. This is pretty frustrating considering the innings have gone to waste that I put in for missions.

Anyone else have this issue?

Have that exact issue, you're not alone. Tried Extra Innings games, same result.
Only games that count for offline games are Conquest games. Sucks but it's better than nothing. I doubt they will fix the offline.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2016, 04:26 PM   #6
Rookie

Monroe10's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah, I wanted to pitch a 9 inning game yesterday to take a break from Conquest. Kluber was out of gas after only 48 pitches, it was disappointing
Old 04-10-2016, 04:30 PM   #7
Rookie

plainfacepicasso's Arena

I was having this issue until yesterday when I played a bunch of extra innings games and everything was working fine.
Old 04-11-2016, 12:33 AM   #8
Rookie

thekingofKC's Arena

So folks I think I found an issue. I've had the game freeze on me 3 times today, each time was when there was a new at bat and right as it was starting I pushed the d-pad to make a pitching change or to pinch hit for my pitcher. Every time the game just cycled, no response to any button press other an to go the PS menu, and the game doesn't end until someone disconnects.

Is this a known issue/has it happened to others?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »