Home

Completing A Collection

This is a discussion on Completing A Collection within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2016, 05:10 PM   #17
MVP

Ed_Farias's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Completing A Collection

I've probably opened close to 100. Still no diamonds and I think 4-5 golds .

I have bad pack luck, but was having really good luck flipping in the marketing making a good 30-40k a day. But the last 2 days the market has been really bad. Maybe it's the fact that it got flooded with thousands of packs SCEA gave us .

With that said, I completed the Red Sox collection and that has been it so far. I will probably go after a few of the cheaper ones like Padres, Braves, etc. next. I did notice for the Padres you get a Gaylord Perry that doesn't show as No Sell, but I don't see any of them in the market place.
Old 04-12-2016, 05:18 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Are collections really worth it? The stub and card rewards don't seem to be worth much, am I better off selling the cards? Or can I do collection and sell after? What seems to be the best way to go about it?
Old 04-12-2016, 07:03 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubspats1212
Are collections really worth it? The stub and card rewards don't seem to be worth much, am I better off selling the cards? Or can I do collection and sell after? What seems to be the best way to go about it?
You can't do them and sell the cards afterwards, so they're really only worth it if you want the bonus cards and want to keep some of the players on the team or feed them.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
Old 04-12-2016, 08:32 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubspats1212
The 25 card ones can be done really cheap, usually cheaper than buying a similar rated card. Lots of people do them since you need to feed players in order to get the cards like Ichiro, Prince Fielder, etc anyways.

C- Pink Shaq/Saph Russell/Saph Moses Malone
PF- Saph Hakeem/ Gold Lebron/ Saph David Robinson
SF- Pink Melo/ Diamond KD
SG- 90-91 MJ/ Ruby 97-98 Kobe
PG- Ruby Magic/ Ruby Payton
Old 04-12-2016, 09:48 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
The 25 card ones can be done really cheap, usually cheaper than buying a similar rated card. Lots of people do them since you need to feed players in order to get the cards like Ichiro, Prince Fielder, etc anyways.
So they are worth doing then?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2016, 04:33 AM   #22
Rookie

Haansen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
Can I still feed the players after I locked them for the player collection missions or do I need to have every player I want to feed twice?
Old 04-13-2016, 08:08 AM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed_Farias
I've probably opened close to 100. Still no diamonds and I think 4-5 golds .

I have bad pack luck, but was having really good luck flipping in the marketing making a good 30-40k a day. But the last 2 days the market has been really bad. Maybe it's the fact that it got flooded with thousands of packs SCEA gave us .

With that said, I completed the Red Sox collection and that has been it so far. I will probably go after a few of the cheaper ones like Padres, Braves, etc. next. I did notice for the Padres you get a Gaylord Perry that doesn't show as No Sell, but I don't see any of them in the market place.
You cannot sell any of those final collection reward cards. I have done 10, i believe, including that Gaylord Perry

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 04-13-2016, 08:09 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haansen
Can I still feed the players after I locked them for the player collection missions or do I need to have every player I want to feed twice?
Yes you can

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »