Home

Battle Royale Rewards

This is a discussion on Battle Royale Rewards within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2016, 12:00 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Battle Royale Rewards

The cards you win in BR are used in BR also ? I'm with the guy above I have a scrub team and so far I've had to play multiple teams w/ two diamonds. The last one had Mike Trout and Robin Yount. How are they picking a team w/ multiple studs ?
Old 04-12-2016, 12:21 AM   #10
Rookie

Next team has Alex Rodriguez, diamond and Reggie Jackson diamond with Joe Carter too…I have one diamond Tom Seaver the pitcher who might(probably won't play every game…) not sure how this happens...
Old 04-12-2016, 02:06 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbomberoloco
Next team has Alex Rodriguez, diamond and Reggie Jackson diamond with Joe Carter too…I have one diamond Tom Seaver the pitcher who might(probably won't play every game…) not sure how this happens...
You can get Diamonds in the gold round, golds in the silver rounds and silvers in the bronze rounds. You just gotta draft well, I avoid taking starting pitchers because it's a crapshoot whether you'll actually get to use them so I usually go heavy on my lineup/bullpen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2016, 02:08 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbomberoloco
The cards you win in BR are used in BR also ? I'm with the guy above I have a scrub team and so far I've had to play multiple teams w/ two diamonds. The last one had Mike Trout and Robin Yount. How are they picking a team w/ multiple studs ?
No the cards you win are for your collection. Everyone starts with a Diamond and you can usually find 1-3 upper golds/diamonds throughout the draft. It's really not hard to put together a great team if you draft well
Old 04-12-2016, 08:32 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
No the cards you win are for your collection. Everyone starts with a Diamond and you can usually find 1-3 upper golds/diamonds throughout the draft. It's really not hard to put together a great team if you draft well
Got it thanks for the input. I remember on this team draft the first "diamond" round was all SP's…I thought great my diamond is going to be a SP...
Old 04-12-2016, 10:24 AM   #14
Pro

bfindeisen's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy

LOL. "Draft well". Gee I never thought of that.
Old 04-12-2016, 10:58 AM   #15
Rookie

Dag_BoomStick's Arena

I typically draft 1-2 silver starters and maybe a gold and silver reliever. The rest are bronze pitchers and I can do well enough with those guys. I save my diamond/golds for position players. In my opinion you should never draft a diamond pitcher. I had a guy in br start kershaw and I lit him up for 6 runs in 2 innings. 3 in each before he pulled him for kimbrel.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2016, 01:45 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag_BoomStick
I typically draft 1-2 silver starters and maybe a gold and silver reliever. The rest are bronze pitchers and I can do well enough with those guys. I save my diamond/golds for position players. In my opinion you should never draft a diamond pitcher. I had a guy in br start kershaw and I lit him up for 6 runs in 2 innings. 3 in each before he pulled him for kimbrel.
I think the error I made is I assumed since the first pick was the diamond pick I assumed I had to pick the diamond that pick and it was only pitchers...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »