Home

Battle Royale Rewards

This is a discussion on Battle Royale Rewards within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2016, 12:08 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Battle Royale Rewards

They seem very underwhelming unless you can take it all the way. I'm currently sitting at 10-1 I've earned Rubby De La Rosa, Alex Wood and a standard pack. I'm looking at a 79 Gordan Beckham at 12 wins. I would think you would at least get a gold at 12.

Going 10-1 hasn't exactly been easy especially considering I lost my first game

What have you guys seen in the BR rewards? I haven't been playing it much but it's a nice change from head to head as you don't go against crazy pitching staffs every game

Last edited by Foldzy; 04-11-2016 at 12:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2016, 12:29 PM   #2
Pro

bfindeisen's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Battle Royale Rewards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
They seem very underwhelming unless you can take it all the way. I'm currently sitting at 10-1 I've earned Rubby De La Rosa, Alex Wood and a standard pack. I'm looking at a 79 Gordan Beckham at 12 wins. I would think you would at least get a gold at 12.

What have you guys seen in the BR rewards? I haven't been playing it much but it's a nice change from head to head as you don't go against crazy pitching staffs every game
Idk, maybe it's more randomized. I went 6-2 and I got 2 silver players, including a Jonathan Lucroy. So that's 1 Pack and 2 Silver players (who I could sell) for 1500 stubs. Seems alright. Plus my next card I could have won was Brooks Robinson legend card...and I was only at 6 wins...
Old 04-11-2016, 12:36 PM   #3
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

I haven't even been able to win 6. if the game is running smoothly i've mercy ruled people, but when it's laggy and you're facing high inside fastball + low curve repeat it's kind of impossible.

not to mention the games that get qued and the game freeze standoffs.
Old 04-11-2016, 12:44 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfindeisen
Idk, maybe it's more randomized. I went 6-2 and I got 2 silver players, including a Jonathan Lucroy. So that's 1 Pack and 2 Silver players (who I could sell) for 1500 stubs. Seems alright. Plus my next card I could have won was Brooks Robinson legend card...and I was only at 6 wins...
ya you don't get another card till 12, I'm going for that one right now if I could stop getting "challange failed" I wish I was playing for Brooks! All this for Gordon Beckham is kind of depressing. And somehow I've got here with my 99 Arod hitting .000
Old 04-11-2016, 01:00 PM   #5
MVP

well now it's gettin real my next reward is 99 2003 A-Rod... I almost lost that last one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2016, 01:15 PM   #6
Pro

bfindeisen's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
well now it's gettin real my next reward is 99 2003 A-Rod... I almost lost that last one
Nice...

I've been really surprised by the rosters people are able to field in BR. For me, it's like if I want a good lineup or bullpen, I have to tradeoff somewhere, but it seems like I'm facing people with All-Star lineups 1-8, with good starters and amazing bullpens...

I don't understand how they're doing it.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:50 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:

Its random my 12 win reward was carlos corria 12 wins to supposed to be a gold i thought and 20 a diamond or legend

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 04-11-2016, 09:34 PM   #8
Pro

DaStreeb21's Arena

Not to shabby rewards in BR right now..

-DaStreeb21
-SouthernRiot21

Great transactions w/: Cameren, Haleim, NMellor, Ray Bond IV, Willypete, Danab, Rsudac.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »