Home

I need input

This is a discussion on I need input within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2016, 02:27 PM   #25
Rookie

Nicholasht571998's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I need input

I'm thinking about going for the Matt Holliday flashback but that Matt kemp card looks beastly. What do you guys think ? Before I start buying anything ? Because I know hollidays hitting stats are great but he's slow and fielding is low should I get Holliday or kemp ? I plan to match whoever I get with a outfield of Ichiro and odubel Herrera because Herrera rakes for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2016, 02:33 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessingSpore72
How r altuve and Correa? I am thinking of doing that collection this week. I really want to improve my middle infield. I'm also thinking about Gwynn to go with my Ichiro and diamond Bautista

I've only played 10 or so games with them so far but I really like them both. I feel like Correa is the best value all around SS available right now and he has a very good chance of going diamond in a few months. Altuve doesn't have the best fielding stats but that hasn't been an issue so far.

With Altuve, Ichiro, Kemp and Gwynn I can put speed throughout the lineup, and Correa with 70+ speed is no slouch. Ichiro/Gwynn in the lineup as 1 & 2 - can't go wrong even vs. lefties.
Old 04-13-2016, 02:35 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by braves3526
Yeah you're right

And I've been thinking about Ichiro and Kemp, I would just suck having to bench Harper or Stanton. But I really like the fielding of those two...however I'm about to sell chapman. Dude has as many blown saves as saves total. As for the infield I really like Hanley but I'm down to bounce Murphy. He's been doing worse and worse. Which I don't understand. He should be a raking machine but he's just not. But I've never really like altuve. I think it's because his batting stance has too much movement or something. I might just start dee Gordon until I decide on someone else
Has Hanley's defense been an issue at all? Love the look of that card but worry about his fielding at SS.
Old 04-13-2016, 02:37 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessingSpore72
He's a machine. I was raking with the gold while grinding for him and diamond is even better. He hits righties really well. His only downfall is he only has 3b as a second position where the gold has a bunch

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Dang I so wish I could put him at 1B. I'm gonna keep him on my bucket list though. I love his batting stance and the no doubt homer animations he has
Old 04-13-2016, 02:38 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholasht571998
I'm thinking about going for the Matt Holliday flashback but that Matt kemp card looks beastly. What do you guys think ? Before I start buying anything ? Because I know hollidays hitting stats are great but he's slow and fielding is low should I get Holliday or kemp ? I plan to match whoever I get with a outfield of Ichiro and odubel Herrera because Herrera rakes for me.
I'd go for Matt kemp. He may be a little behind on the hitting but not by much and you're gonna want his fielding ability
Old 04-13-2016, 02:38 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholasht571998
Since the Holliday will take more grinding than stubs, I'd say go for him first and work your way towards Kemp at the same time. Having both would be nice!
Old 04-13-2016, 02:39 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdhorris
Has Hanley's defense been an issue at all? Love the look of that card but worry about his fielding at SS.
Honestly that's what confuses me about him. He's fielding stats are low but he hasn't made an error and his arm strength has to be a lie because his throws are better than andrelton simmons'
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2016, 02:54 PM   #32
Rookie

Ok I'm not making this up. I had 10k and I remember I wanted to grab a Trevor Story just in case he isn't a fluke but I didn't want to buy him for 5k so I got 3 positional player packs and in the 3rd one the last player card is a Joey Votto. I think it's my 6th diamond pull

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »