Home

The grind is real!

This is a discussion on The grind is real! within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2016, 02:45 AM   #17
Rookie

IcyVegeta's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The grind is real!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasoncwrd2002
Yea I've tried battle royale and it never connects. Usually requires a restart to even access a regular head to head game afterwards
Battle Royale or Conquest against CPU are you only real choices if you don't want to try trading on the market. Best ways to get stubs so far.
Old 04-18-2016, 07:38 AM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessingSpore72
What % were u at before the 1k? He was my first I did and the whole team at the time was 33%. Then I had to buy a lot more and they were expensive at the time

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
I just added everyone I had...but I also had just tons and tons of dupes. Like when I did the Brewers collections I only had to buy like 4 players. I sold a lot of my stuff one day Tulo, Goldschmidt, and some golds and opened close to 100 packs. Sold everything valuable from there and repeated the process. So I just had tons of dupes. I think one of the bronze relievers I had 11 of.
Old 04-18-2016, 07:40 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
So not trying o hijack your thread bet you seem to know what your doing and I can't start a new post....but what's the easiest collection or challange to complete?
Well that kinda depends this game is really balanced so what you put into any collection is about the value of what you'll get out of it. I will say the Brewers collection does give the biggest reward without having to buy any diamonds at all
Old 04-18-2016, 07:45 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Next question. Best way to make stubs. I like playin games against people
I have no idea, you can flip on the market but truly I've just been really lucky with pulling diamond cards. But I'm kinda low right now. If I went through and sold all my silvers though if probably end up with like 25-30k

But I also put in a total of $150 of my own money plus a $50 psn credit I got so basically $200 into the game which I wouldn't recommend. I just wanted to get chipper and also if I hadn't pulled Harper twice I probably would've had to spend another $150 to get him which just isn't worth it
Actually really it's not worth it to put any money in this game. It's possible to get everything without spending a dime. You just have to have a lot of time on your hands

Also BR is about luck as well. A lot of people never get any good rewards until 10-12 wins in and then some get rookie FBs after 2 wins. So...I can't honestly say BR is the best bet to make easy stubs

Last edited by braves3526; 04-18-2016 at 07:48 AM.
Old 04-18-2016, 10:14 AM   #21
Rookie

Well I'll be trying BR again. Last year I was able to complete a couple collections early and build a good team only because a pulled a diamond kershaw first day I had it and then put him on market for whatever he was going for at the time and boom completed some collections and filled in some holes I had by buying some more packs which also lead me to selling more cards.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »