Home

Cost of Feeding Players

This is a discussion on Cost of Feeding Players within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2016, 09:20 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Cost of Feeding Players

I think it'd be a great idea to post how much feeding each player has cost people, and any advice on how to do it more efficiently. I feel like I've already spent so much trying to get fielder and I'm only about 30% of the way done. How much are y'all spending and how are y'all going about feeding players? Golds, commons, etc.?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2016, 09:31 AM   #2
Rookie

Dag_BoomStick's Arena

Re: Cost of Feeding Players

I unlocked 95 papelbon last night. It didn't cost me any extra stubs but I had a lot of extra Red Sox players. I still have a lot left over after the fact but that's just me. I fed mostly just commons and bronze players.
Old 04-20-2016, 09:56 AM   #3
Rookie

Nicholasht571998's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag_BoomStick
I unlocked 95 papelbon last night. It didn't cost me any extra stubs but I had a lot of extra Red Sox players. I still have a lot left over after the fact but that's just me. I fed mostly just commons and bronze players.
How is that 95 papelbon ? I'm thinking of getting him but wanna make sure it's worth it before I grind out all the innings.
Old 04-20-2016, 12:41 PM   #4
Rookie

Dag_BoomStick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholasht571998
How is that 95 papelbon ? I'm thinking of getting him but wanna make sure it's worth it before I grind out all the innings.

I unlocked him late last night. Have yet to use him.
Old 04-20-2016, 12:49 PM   #5
Rookie

thekingofKC's Arena

Could anyone confirm that I'm doing this right? When I complete the innings mission for a team I usually feed my CAP with the cards of players I know I'll never use. My current team is filled with Gold players, so I very rarely will use a silver player unless the IE matchup is just right. So because of that, I pretty much feed my player with every player on the team thats mid-silver or lower. Is this the way to go, or is there a reason I might need those players later?

Oh PS I don't feed my player until I've completed the entire team's collection mission.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2016, 01:56 PM   #6
Rookie

Nicholasht571998's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag_BoomStick
I unlocked him late last night. Have yet to use him.
Alright hopefully he is good for you man!
Old 04-20-2016, 03:20 PM   #7
Rookie

NKRDIBL's Arena

OVR: 1

So far I have only done the feed of Joey Bats 95 Overall. I fed all 25 players that I had locked into the collection, Silver and Lower which gave me around 30%, I then bought around 2-3 of every card again, and that brought me to around 60% The last little bit I bought as many cheap silvers until I got to 80% After that, I bought one Osuna (85 Gold) and it took off 10%, so I bought another and it used 8% the second time. Multiple cards of the player decreases its value over time. I would recommend finding cheap golds and silvers and load up on those after your initial feed of the team you will not be using.
Old 04-20-2016, 03:35 PM   #8
Rookie

thekingofKC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKRDIBL
I would recommend finding cheap golds and silvers and load up on those after your initial feed of the team you will not be using.
Love this strategy, thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »