Home

Feeding player help

This is a discussion on Feeding player help within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2016, 01:59 AM   #1
Rookie

dta151's Arena

OVR: 0
Feeding player help and advice

I am to the point where I have unlocked the embody the mariners and wanted to know what the best way to feed to get the Ichiro. I have 35 of the 40 mariners I am missing the top 5 rated players. I am missing the diamond Felix the 3 golds and Benoit. Should I feed all those I have to my created player? Can they only be Mariners players to count also? Is it better to load up on silver or bronze players or does it matter? This is the first time I have done this so I am in the dark,any help is appreciated

Edit: Finished it was not very hard and was worth it

Last edited by dta151; 05-02-2016 at 07:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2016, 02:24 AM   #2
Rookie

IcyVegeta's Arena

Re: Feeding player help

Load up on the cheapest silvers. Worked best for me, Ended up costing me about 3k stubs if memory serves.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:02 PM   #3
Rookie

Gambit1193's Arena

Just know, if you feel like getting the 40 Complete roster of the Mariners it's gonna go back to 0 if you feed the 35 Mariners player
Old 05-02-2016, 01:55 PM   #4
Rookie

dta151's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambit1193
Just know, if you feel like getting the 40 Complete roster of the Mariners it's gonna go back to 0 if you feed the 35 Mariners player
Thanks for letting me know, if I got all 40 mariners and fed them is that enough to get the Ichiro?
Old 05-02-2016, 03:23 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dta151
Thanks for letting me know, if I got all 40 mariners and fed them is that enough to get the Ichiro?
It will be, but if you want to compete at the highest level you will need to complete all the collections to get A-Rod/Bonds/Jackie Robinson, if you're just in it for fun do whatever floats your boat... feeding all the mariners will definately unlock Ichiro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2016, 03:35 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 1
Lightbulb Re: Feeding player help

I'm a little new to this year's DD, how does feeding players to unlock other players work? Is there an explination somewhere?
Old 05-02-2016, 03:49 PM   #7
Rookie

dta151's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
It will be, but if you want to compete at the highest level you will need to complete all the collections to get A-Rod/Bonds/Jackie Robinson, if you're just in it for fun do whatever floats your boat... feeding all the mariners will definately unlock Ichiro
Once you complete the mariners set and feed it, it counts towards completing the entire division or league? You dont have to keep the cards after you completed it do you? I didnt think you had to have every single set complete and still have every card at once to get Jackie Robinson
Old 05-02-2016, 05:00 PM   #8
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

it's more expensive to do the Mariners, Padres, Brewers, and Dodgers feed missions because everyone wants the players from those missions. I just did Seattle's the other day, it probably cost from 4-5k.

just go ahead and buy the cheapest silvers you can, I was spending from 200-400 on each silver and it probably took 20 or so of them after I already fed all the Mariners players (silver and lower) that I already had. you get about 3% per silver on the feed mission.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »