Home

Best way to rank up from 23 to 30

This is a discussion on Best way to rank up from 23 to 30 within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2016, 04:15 AM   #1
Rookie

dta151's Arena

OVR: 0
Best way to rank up from 23 to 30

I am at rank 23 Ortiz and want to get to rank 30 within 4 days before the Syndergaard is gone. Is it even possible? Seems like it takes forever to get up 1 level this high. What is the best way to play to level up xp? DD, HR Derby, Play now games, extra innings, conquest ? Just wondering if anyone could give some helpful advice, thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2016, 07:03 AM   #2
Pro

ScouserHUN's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Best way to rank up from 23 to 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dta151
I am at rank 23 Ortiz and want to get to rank 30 within 4 days before the Syndergaard is gone. Is it even possible? Seems like it takes forever to get up 1 level this high. What is the best way to play to level up xp? DD, HR Derby, Play now games, extra innings, conquest ? Just wondering if anyone could give some helpful advice, thanks
Complete missions with high XP reward. That should drive it up.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:15 AM   #3
MVP

Missions are obviously the best but can be hard now if you have played a while. HR Derby is pretty good. You get 25 xp per HR. If you control all 8 guys and hit at least 20 hrs a round with each it is at least 7000 xp

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 05-04-2016, 11:15 AM   #4
Banned

For me I'm stuck at 24 and need about 65 tickets to get to 1250. I'm going for the blast from the past which rewards 25000 XP and Robin Yount. I need 350 hits and I filled my lineup with all flashback players from collections. It should take me 50-70 games to get that in conquest. That should also get me the rest of the tickets I need. Then I plan on grinding out Home Run Derby. I get about 9000 xp per one. It's gonna be close but I might get it. I'm going all out.
Old 05-04-2016, 11:38 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikko25
For me I'm stuck at 24 and need about 65 tickets to get to 1250. I'm going for the blast from the past which rewards 25000 XP and Robin Yount. I need 350 hits and I filled my lineup with all flashback players from collections. It should take me 50-70 games to get that in conquest. That should also get me the rest of the tickets I need. Then I plan on grinding out Home Run Derby. I get about 9000 xp per one. It's gonna be close but I might get it. I'm going all out.

I did the blast from the past. I'd suggest 9 inning games on rookie level. Decent xp for playing 9 & you can pile up hits. Sitting at 24 now, but I work 12 hour shifts the next 3 days, so it looks like I might fall short of 30 though. I went for 0-24 in 2 days, but that included finishing of 11 25 man rosters & blast from the past.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2016, 12:54 PM   #6
Rookie

DarkArrow's Arena

best advice: instead of spending 30 hrs in the week trying to get to lvl 30, simply spend a couple hours flipping cards on the market and buy Syndergaard, which is what I did.

Bonus: you save your tickets and a massive amount of time
Old 05-04-2016, 02:30 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkArrow
best advice: instead of spending 30 hrs in the week trying to get to lvl 30, simply spend a couple hours flipping cards on the market and buy Syndergaard, which is what I did.

Bonus: you save your tickets and a massive amount of time
What's odd is his price has not dropped like others when entered into the captain store, so either not a lot of level 30 Ortiz or some other market factors...
Old 05-05-2016, 04:17 PM   #8
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbomberoloco
What's odd is his price has not dropped like others when entered into the captain store, so either not a lot of level 30 Ortiz or some other market factors...
Well he was raised to a diamond at the same time as being in the captain store, so pretty obvious as to why his price didnt change as those two factors kind of cancel eachother out, hell likely go way up come next week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »