Home

Online Rating

This is a discussion on Online Rating within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2016, 10:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Online Rating

Thus far the only online games I have played have been in Battle Royale. Is this why I always have a 0 rating for my online profile. Is there a certain number of games needed until a rating is generated. I feel like I should have one by now. I think I've played around 25 games.

Also is there an easier way to accumulate innings in DD to achieve the rewards. They aren't exactly adding up to 1500 very quickly. I've seen people say if you play the extra innings against my team they would accumulate. My PSN name is NewRedMachine if anyone wants to help a brother out. Lol

I just feel like you may not be able to find me as I have no rating. Thanks a lot for the help guys. Hope everyone is enjoying d game as much as I am.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2016, 03:54 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Online Rating

It will always be at 0 until you play actuall ranked games.

The best way to complete the innings challenges is to umm idk, play the innings?

Although no doubt you will cheat like everyone else.
Old 05-24-2016, 09:09 AM   #3
All Star

OVR: 2

Just fill your team with players from the team you're trying to finish and play H2H games. It'll
Only take between 10-15 games depending on what the requirements are.

Jesus people have no patience these days. It's like there's no desire for a true feeling of accomplishment anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-24-2016, 09:34 AM   #4
Rookie

Dag_BoomStick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
Just fill your team with players from the team you're trying to finish and play H2H games. It'll

Jesus people have no patience these days. It's like there's no desire for a true feeling of accomplishment anymore.

I feel the same way. I've been just loading my team with the players of the team I've been working on. It's been a struggle since all my starting hitters with the exception of Fb carl Crawford are righties and through this stretch I've only been facing right hand pitchers. But it's making me a better hitter righty vs. righty(lineup full of blue jays and Carl Crawford. Also all Jay's starting pitchers and dickey has been a surprising success). It would just be boring for me to just rush through extra innings trying to just pile up innings. I prefer challenging myself against ppl with overly stacked teams. Granted my rating has dropped from 1740 to 1690 during this stretch without my studs but I'll bring that back up after 1-2 games with the jays lineup I got going.
Old 05-24-2016, 11:43 AM   #5
MVP

The only way to change to change your rating is to play online ranked games against human opponents (head to head tab in DD) I worked my way in to the top 70 yesterday only to lose 4 in a row after I got there
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2016, 04:59 PM   #6
Rookie

asmmargod's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491

Nope. It's plug and play society with instant gratification demands

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »