Home

Ratings boost prediction for 6-9-2016

This is a discussion on Ratings boost prediction for 6-9-2016 within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2016, 05:38 PM   #17
All Star

OVR: 2
Re: Ratings boost prediction for 6-9-2016

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-10-2016, 08:15 PM   #18
Rookie

srdclark's Arena

OVR: 0

Marco Estrada finally got some love!

I tell you what, it's not the last we're going to see. He was an obvious target for regression this year, but he's pitching better than last season. He's at an elite level right now, with season stats that can hang with Kershaw and Arrieta.
Old 06-10-2016, 09:05 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by srdclark
Marco Estrada finally got some love!

I tell you what, it's not the last we're going to see. He was an obvious target for regression this year, but he's pitching better than last season. He's at an elite level right now, with season stats that can hang with Kershaw and Arrieta.
Estrada is very good I agree good to see Jay fan has an ace. Though he walks a few guys statistically he's on fire. I find it very difficult to put him in the same conversation as Kershaw. Mostly due to the fact Kershaw is in the conversation as the greatest pitcher in the history of the game.
Old 06-10-2016, 09:28 PM   #20
Rookie

srdclark's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake214
Estrada is very good I agree good to see Jay fan has an ace. Though he walks a few guys statistically he's on fire. I find it very difficult to put him in the same conversation as Kershaw. Mostly due to the fact Kershaw is in the conversation as the greatest pitcher in the history of the game.
Kershaw has the pedigree to back his numbers up. Estrada has a season and a half of excellence on the wrong side of 30. It is a testament to how well he is pitching right now that it is worth making the comparison to some established greats, despite how little attention he has received. I'd see him hitting gold, I'd argue he should be high-80's, but he's not diamond material. He's not a dominant strikeout guy; he's the guy that you're always surprised when you notice how deep he goes before giving up a first hit.

(After I hit my first post, he immediately gives up 3 runs on 4 hits, so it shows what I know.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »