Home

Bring Back the stub fairy

This is a discussion on Bring Back the stub fairy within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2016, 03:00 AM   #9
Rookie

dta151's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Bring Back the stub fairy

plus there is no mode like the situations you could play to earn stubs, I forget what they called it but triple play challenge ect. where you could earn 1k stubs and 10 cards in 15 minutes. Plus with the stub fairy last year was great. I could actually get diamond cards and have a good team. This year it takes 100's of games to have enough stubs to buy 1 diamond player and no other way to earn stubs other than flipping. There needs to be other ways to earn stubs or more stub rewards for playing a 9 inning game that takes 30-40 minutes to play and earn 200 stubs and 1 card usually a common or bronze. Plus the pack odds or horrible so I wont even start on that. A silver for a bundle? C'mon atleast a gold for buying a bundle. Very stingy it has been this year
Old 07-21-2016, 11:48 AM   #10
Rookie

azstdogg's Arena

OVR: 1

Has he returned? Last night I was able to sell 2 Yadier Molina cards for 2500 each before his price dropped back down to 300-400. I was late to that, but saw him up near 6000 at one point. Looking at the market gainers/losers on Daddy Leagues has shown a few random cards jumping or dropping at least 10K, such as 68 Jabari Blash. 6-10K doesn't seem like enough to warrant the risk, so maybe someone is just testing the waters. Or maybe the Stub Fairy has fallen on hard times and is slumming it for whatever he can get.
Old 07-22-2016, 04:09 AM   #11
Rookie

dta151's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by azstdogg
Has he returned? Last night I was able to sell 2 Yadier Molina cards for 2500 each before his price dropped back down to 300-400. I was late to that, but saw him up near 6000 at one point. Looking at the market gainers/losers on Daddy Leagues has shown a few random cards jumping or dropping at least 10K, such as 68 Jabari Blash. 6-10K doesn't seem like enough to warrant the risk, so maybe someone is just testing the waters. Or maybe the Stub Fairy has fallen on hard times and is slumming it for whatever he can get.
maybe he waited til later in the season this year to start doing it, one can only hope
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »