Home

What is your method for grinding innings?

This is a discussion on What is your method for grinding innings? within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2016, 08:28 AM   #41
Rookie

Dag_BoomStick's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What is your method for grinding innings?

To me it's just boring to play against the cpu or play friends just grinding the innings as quick as possible. I only play ranked games really now and granted it's tougher when you are rolling out a team rated at like 88 while the other guy is all diamonds above 95 but it makes the wins that much sweeter. My record could be better though (227-118) but so long as I stay above 100+ wins over .500 I'm fine and keep my rating up (currently only 1710, was up to 1795 before I went on a rough patch recently) but I'd rather do it that way. Nothing is better then crushing op teams with guys you don't always see. Half my team ends up being silvers it seems like and once I finish a team I typically don't use any players from that team again. More often then not my team is all players working on innings with the exception only maybe 1-3 including my starting pitchers and pen guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2016, 08:26 PM   #42
Rookie

VonRye's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: What is your method for grinding innings?

Besides the Yetis, I also play against Canada Eh Free Stubs (sort by ERA and they are on the 4th or 5th page), and the Egg Sandwiches (they should show up on page 3).

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »