Home

Prime Justin Verlander

This is a discussion on Prime Justin Verlander within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2016, 02:22 PM   #9
MVP

ph33's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Prime Justin Verlander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesvolsfan
I have a bit of a dilemma myself. Prime Verlander is going for 127,000 stubs right now on the market. I have only 1,600 stubs right now. I got lucky and pulled the rookie card and did the missions to get prime Verlander. So, my rotation right now is my 99 ovr created player, Verlander, 94 Blyleven, 91 Gaylord Perry, and 91 Greinke. If I sell Verlander, 87 Keuchel would replace him. Should I sell or keep?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSimp21
I am close to unlocking Prime Verlander. Now the debate will be if to sell or keep.....

Probably pitch a game or 4 with him and see if i like him.
I never bothered to keep him at all, I straight up sold him for 99 Wainwright as I needed bullpen help more (My rotation already has all live diamonds+Astros Nolan)

As for bravesvolsfan, I'd suggest selling him for either Jose or Kershaw and you'll probably have some stubs leftover for someone else you might like, or another 20 pack splurge. Those two guys are better IMO but you do run a risk picking a live player as one day they might not be as good, but I feel more comfortable with their pitching repertoire.

I know Verlander has really good per 9s, but I like guys whose pitches have motions. If you were able to get good contact on where I wanted to put the pitch, then more power to you.
Old 08-06-2016, 03:16 PM   #10
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesvolsfan
I have a bit of a dilemma myself. Prime Verlander is going for 127,000 stubs right now on the market. I have only 1,600 stubs right now. I got lucky and pulled the rookie card and did the missions to get prime Verlander. So, my rotation right now is my 99 ovr created player, Verlander, 94 Blyleven, 91 Gaylord Perry, and 91 Greinke. If I sell Verlander, 87 Keuchel would replace him. Should I sell or keep?
I just want to make sure I'm looking at the right Verlander. The one I'm looking at is currently at 99,000 stubs. The last time it was at 124,000 was 7/28.
Old 08-06-2016, 03:43 PM   #11
Rookie

bravesvolsfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballsim
I just want to make sure I'm looking at the right Verlander. The one I'm looking at is currently at 99,000 stubs. The last time it was at 124,000 was 7/28.
Yeah, it was at 127,000 today. It fluctuated between 98k and 120k

R.I.P. Pat Summitt. There will never be another like you.

Follower of Christ!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2016, 10:47 PM   #12
Rookie

Kate upton

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »