Home

Player rating changes

This is a discussion on Player rating changes within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2017, 03:27 PM   #1
Rookie

mborowiec's Arena

OVR: 0
Player rating changes

I'm new to DD and saw that the players ratings will change during the year. Does this mean that a players card itself will change or will they release a new card with the new rating? Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2017, 08:10 PM   #2
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Player rating changes

Same card, different rating.
Old 03-12-2017, 10:10 PM   #3
Rookie

mborowiec's Arena

Do the cards go down? And are they big increases or decreases?
Old 03-13-2017, 12:13 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mborowiec
Do the cards go down? And are they big increases or decreases?

They can. Most changes are +/- 1-3 I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-13-2017, 06:02 AM   #5
Rookie

mborowiec's Arena

Thanks! Almost time!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2017, 04:05 PM   #6
Rookie

For example, last year Bryce Harper started at 99 and was going from 90k to 120k stubs on the Market. By August I think he was down to a 92 going for 30k on the Market.

On the other hand Mookie Betts started in the low 80's i believe and finished the season 96. Mostly its 1 to 3 point overall changes during the year. Its just value of a player in the market if he falls below a diamond, gold, silver, etc. where other areas it helps their market value if they go up from a silver, to gold or gold to diamond.

Last year i believe each Friday they updated the Roster and release the changes. People would stock up on cards they believed were going to go Gold or Diamond and try to sell them on the Market as their price would go up.
Old 03-13-2017, 06:12 PM   #7
Rookie

mborowiec's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc4679
For example, last year Bryce Harper started at 99 and was going from 90k to 120k stubs on the Market. By August I think he was down to a 92 going for 30k on the Market.

On the other hand Mookie Betts started in the low 80's i believe and finished the season 96. Mostly its 1 to 3 point overall changes during the year. Its just value of a player in the market if he falls below a diamond, gold, silver, etc. where other areas it helps their market value if they go up from a silver, to gold or gold to diamond.

Last year i believe each Friday they updated the Roster and release the changes. People would stock up on cards they believed were going to go Gold or Diamond and try to sell them on the Market as their price would go up.
Wow. Very interesting. Has anyone just fell off the face of the earth? Like a player was a 90+ and ended up in the 60s 70s?
Old 03-15-2017, 09:50 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mborowiec
Wow. Very interesting. Has anyone just fell off the face of the earth? Like a player was a 90+ and ended up in the 60s 70s?
I dont recall anything drastic like that. If a player gets injured, their rating will just stay the same as to when they were hurt. I think Stanton and harper were the two that fell off the most durnig last year. I think Stanton was mid 90's and fell to mid 80's i believe.

THis year could be different, but going by the last two years there hasnt been any thing drastic like going from 90's to a 70's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »