Home

Games added to the Queue

This is a discussion on Games added to the Queue within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2017, 08:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Games added to the Queue

I knew this was happening where you finish the game in Battle Royale and it says it went to the queue but now I have had it happen two times after winning in conquest.

That game never does come in as a win in Conquest because you are able to continue going about the territory. The stronghold you beat is still there and you have to beat it again and hope the game doesn't do that to you.

I mean seriously San Diego Studios....please get your servers running so that they can handle the gameplay. I really struggle to not get kicked out or have stuff like this happen. Very frustrating.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2017, 08:37 PM   #2
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Re: Games added to the Queue

Yeah thats why I stopped playing conquest games.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:39 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Conquest.... battle royale.... Online seasons.... Even play vs CPU... everything is going to queue. I won 3 games in battle royale before the servers kicked me and got credit for 1, other two losses even tho my game history shows wins... Then I try tackling some missions and play vs CPU.. 45 minute games... and they don't count toward the mission because as soon as the game ended I got "network error".... guess it's play the market only for a few days. shame, you would think they would learn from prior years.
Old 03-29-2017, 10:17 PM   #4
Rookie

Shauwn's Arena

I had 3 conquest games go to queue, and a 9 inning game go to queue. Never got credit.. I have epic missions going on that didn't recieve any credit.... I try to be patient now after playing a full game,, and hope for the best.. Its ridiculous..
Old 03-30-2017, 03:50 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by landman2069
I knew this was happening where you finish the game in Battle Royale and it says it went to the queue but now I have had it happen two times after winning in conquest.

That game never does come in as a win in Conquest because you are able to continue going about the territory. The stronghold you beat is still there and you have to beat it again and hope the game doesn't do that to you.

I mean seriously San Diego Studios....please get your servers running so that they can handle the gameplay. I really struggle to not get kicked out or have stuff like this happen. Very frustrating.
One thing to remember about Conquest and strongholds is that you need to conquer all the fans in one stronghold to take it over. So, even if you play on the toughest difficulty, you still need at least 2 wins to completely wipe out a team (and probably 4-8 wins if you play on lower difficulties). So take note of the number of fans your opponent has before and after the match.

(Of course, it is still very likely that the game is borked with all the server issues, just offering an additional possibility)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2017, 08:36 AM   #6
Rookie

aparks87's Arena

OVR: 3

Spent all night customizing my lineup and uniforms (the slowness between tabs when connected online was horrible) and finally decided to play my first DD game. I had a 17 inning game i won with a Curtis Granderson walkoff against the CPU (Twins) go to queue. Game took me about 1 and 1/2 hours to complete, not to mention the 1 hour it took me to basically just change my uniform colors and swith around my lineup. What an epic waste of my night.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:55 AM   #7
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4

Games count eventually when they go to queue. They aren't disregarded forever

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-30-2017, 09:28 AM   #8
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparks87
Spent all night customizing my lineup and uniforms (the slowness between tabs when connected online was horrible) and finally decided to play my first DD game. I had a 17 inning game i won with a Curtis Granderson walkoff against the CPU (Twins) go to queue. Game took me about 1 and 1/2 hours to complete, not to mention the 1 hour it took me to basically just change my uniform colors and swith around my lineup. What an epic waste of my night.

I had almost the same issue. Got my team set up properly and played a game vs the CPU figuring that maybe it was the safest. After a 10 inning win 7-6 the game said disconnected as I exited, said nothing about going to a queue and essentially I got no credit for any missions, did not get a reward, nothing. I assume I just wasted the time.

Although it was a fun game. I gave up a 3 run home run to Adam Wainwright

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »