Home

Rewards for collections/modes

This is a discussion on Rewards for collections/modes within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2017, 09:34 PM   #33
Pro

dougdfc's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rewards for collections/modes

When you collect players, you keep them, but are unable to sell them. You are still able to recycle them for training on your CAP. But when you exchange for the final reward, you lose them. I tend to stack on high bronze players so I can keep value(For an example I bought a bunch of Ervin Santana's to keep Dozier).

Based on price vs reward, The Rangers, Pirates, seem like the way to go. You don't have to buy a diamond player, which is costly, while getting two Diamond rewards each. Twins, Rays, Royals, and Brewers have high end Gold for collecting, and a nice diamond reward.

From experience, Buddy Bell is a spectacular award, and I'm debating on Doug Drabek since I have the stubs to afford it.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:32 PM   #34
S2S
Rookie

S2S's Arena

OVR: 6

I was wondering if anybody could help me with this?

I'm going after the Phillies team epic & I got to the 3rd part where I have to get 20 hits with Lenny Lofton but the card didn't unlock. Do I have to buy him with tickets or unlock him a different way?
Old 04-12-2017, 10:34 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2S

I'm going after the Phillies team epic & I got to the 3rd part where I have to get 20 hits with Lenny Lofton but the card didn't unlock. Do I have to buy him with tickets or unlock him a different way?

I believe you have to collect all phillies for lofton

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2017, 01:26 AM   #36
Rookie

thekidisback's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2S

Is that Kenny's brother?
Old 04-13-2017, 02:21 AM   #37
Rookie

Gambit1193's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeq672
This exchange stuff is total bull**** btw. At least last year with the feeding missions we improved our created player, now you essentially are just throwing players/stubs away.
So basically this year we have to choose between Exchanging and getting a reward or Feeding them and not being able to exchange those players we fed. We can't do both unless we buy multiples lol.
Old 04-13-2017, 02:42 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambit1193
So basically this year we have to choose between Exchanging and getting a reward or Feeding them and not being able to exchange those players we fed. We can't do both unless we buy multiples lol.
Feed the players to complete the team, then after you complete and lock the players, exchange them.
That way you can use the same player twice.
Old 04-13-2017, 10:06 AM   #39
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelch
Feed the players to complete the team, then after you complete and lock the players, exchange them.
That way you can use the same player twice.

Wait, what? I haven't done any feeding yet this year, but do you really get to keep the players even after feeding them now? Seems kinda weird.
Old 04-13-2017, 10:19 AM   #40
Pro

dougdfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2S

You need to collect all 40 Phillies players. Luckily, the most expensive card is something like 300 coins. Also, Kenny Lofton is a really good hitter, so you shouldn't be long with that challenge. Unless you're me, and and end up killing it with every player not directly tied to a challege, but can't get hits with Lofton, Holt, Heyward, Boggs, and Bichette

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »