Home

Is this even possible?

This is a discussion on Is this even possible? within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2017, 06:23 PM   #17
Rookie

mborowiec's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is this even possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchblackplays
I'll be honest guys, I have a team like that and yes it's impossible to do without sinking money into the game. I've sunk $250 into the game total and also gotten lucky and I don't have a single silver card on my squad, a few diamonds, and a 99 CAP. The game is just worth it to me.
I agree. I've got similar invested. Also got lucky on some pulls. This is the only game I'll be playing until NHL 18 comes out. So it's worth it for me. Plus I suck. I need all the help I can get
Old 04-11-2017, 08:17 AM   #18
Rookie

I have about $70 into packs and stuff so far. Every paycheck I will spend around 50-100 on stubs. I live alone and don't have kids, and I am a teacher so I don't make a ton but I have some expendable income. While some see putting money into the game as a waste, it is no different than spending on something you enjoy doing.

I don't drink or do a ton of socializing. I don't judge people who go out on a Friday or Saturday and spend $50 on drinks and a meal or whatever the case may be. Different strokes for different folks I guess lol.

I really love the missions and the team epics this year. I want to complete every mission in the game, and that will definitely take some $$. The game has done a fantastic job of making it so you don't have to spend money to get a really good team, but if you want to complete missions and what not you need to.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:55 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklubatti
I have about $70 into packs and stuff so far. Every paycheck I will spend around 50-100 on stubs. I live alone and don't have kids, and I am a teacher so I don't make a ton but I have some expendable income. While some see putting money into the game as a waste, it is no different than spending on something you enjoy doing.

I don't drink or do a ton of socializing. I don't judge people who go out on a Friday or Saturday and spend $50 on drinks and a meal or whatever the case may be. Different strokes for different folks I guess lol.

I really love the missions and the team epics this year. I want to complete every mission in the game, and that will definitely take some $$. The game has done a fantastic job of making it so you don't have to spend money to get a really good team, but if you want to complete missions and what not you need to.

This is what I meant, there is literally nothing wrong with this.

If you enjoy playing the game and can afford to spend the money, I say go for it. Just isn't for me.
Old 04-12-2017, 08:06 AM   #20
MVP

Syce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Yeah even near the end of the year, I rarely run into an all-diamond player who is very good. It's just part of maybe trying to make the game more fun for them is at least being able to compete on some level if the team is stacked.
thats probably exactly it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »