Home

Epic DD Games

This is a discussion on Epic DD Games within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2017, 04:50 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Epic DD Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil frier
Heads-up on this, I tried it. I pinch hit for Cishek with Iwakuma. The game gives the bench SPs 0 Energy because they're idiots. So, I had Iwakuma come in with 0 energy and get an out, then give up a double. Bailed him out with my remaining RP (then lost the game on a WOHR). So, you CAN'T sub in SPs as pinch hitters and expect to use them. Screw you if you go into a really long Conquest game, enjoy getting hosed.

I have since added Chris Devenski to my bullpen because of his great Stamina. Haven't needed it, but I'm being proactive in that respect (not getting screwed again before I address it).
If you are playing on rookie or veteran, you should have no probl3m pitching with anyone to get them innings. I've pitched lots of tired pitchers, even the pitchers with zero energy and still get outs. Different online however, you give up bombs

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Old 04-08-2017, 04:53 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilersfan99
If you are playing on rookie or veteran, you should have no probl3m pitching with anyone to get them innings. I've pitched lots of tired pitchers, even the pitchers with zero energy and still get outs. Different online however, you give up bombs

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
I mix between Veteran and All-Star. I got the first out with Iwakuma, but then got one smoked into left center for a double and pulled him.
Old 04-09-2017, 01:04 PM   #11
S2S
Rookie

S2S's Arena

OVR: 6

I had a great game last night against the cpu. I've been going after the team epics that are pretty easy. Played against the White Sox on rookie & cranked 10 home runs as a team. I hit 3 with Zobrist, 2 from the left & 1 from the right. Cargo also had 2 bombs. I think I lead off 3 different innings with a homer. After scoring 9 runs in one inning, the next half Harold talked about me basically docking them in the mouth. Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2017, 10:06 PM   #12
Rookie

CSUFresnoClassof2011's Arena

Epic DD Games

Thursday night I played an 18 ranked game that I ended up winning 2-1. Here's how it went down. I was the road team & in the first inning I hit a solo home run to take a 1-0 lead. I generally struggle on offense & I am great pitching & defensively. This game stuck to that theme. I struggled to get runners on throughout the game. I was no hitting the guy until the 8th inning he hit a game tying home run. In the bottom of the 9th I walked a batter & robbed a home run with rookie Griffey. In extra innings I really struggled with driving in runners. I would get two guys on, then get impatient & swing at bad pitches. I ended up running out of relievers & bench players. I ended up having to use Jose Quintana as a pinch hitter in the 18th. I have hit really well with him before & ended up doubling. I drove him in with my lead off hitter & used him to get the save in the bottom half of the inning. Longest game of any kind I've played on The Show.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by CSUFresnoClassof2011; 04-09-2017 at 10:18 PM.
Old 04-10-2017, 12:41 AM   #13
Rookie

Yeesh, that's definitely a long one. I haven't gotten too late into games. I've gotten competent enough at hitting in the past few days. I don't know if I've even reached 6 in Conquest lately, even though 8+ was almost a daily occurrence before (like you, my pitching's as good as my offense is bad).
Old 04-11-2017, 02:37 PM   #14
Rookie

Epic DD Games

Last night Toronto took me into the 13th in a conquest game before Bautista hit a HR to take the game 2-1. Was down to my final reliever in his final inning of relief (Seigrest). Tyler Lyons managed to keep me in it for 4+ innings in relief before turning the final 2 innings over to Seigrest.

Old 04-11-2017, 02:48 PM   #15
Rookie

I have never had these problems and don't play on any level lower then all star. Yesterday played a game on legend and only gave up 1 run in six innings. I normally beat the computer with homers.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2017, 02:52 PM   #16
Rookie

Anyone else find rookie skill level to be much harder then all star for hitting. I can't hit anything that well on rookie skill level and normally get shut out. However when I turn skill level up to all star I normally score 3 or more runs every time. I have even beat pitchers like Chris sale on all star but he no hits me on rookie with a lot of pop flies and fly outs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »