Home

Career Missions Give Surprisingly Good Rewards

This is a discussion on Career Missions Give Surprisingly Good Rewards within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2017, 01:23 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Career Missions Give Surprisingly Good Rewards

Just got to 300 HR's, got 14k stubs. Now have to hit 200 more. Because you know, 300 wasn't enough

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-21-2017, 01:39 PM   #18
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcompany40
Just got to 300 HR's, got 14k stubs. Now have to hit 200 more. Because you know, 300 wasn't enough

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I'm getting close to completing the dynasty mission for walks, so I'll be able to confirm the reward for dynasty tier career missions in a few days. I'm not complaining, they're giving me stubs just for playing the game and piling up stats I get by default.
Old 05-14-2017, 12:56 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigmundFraud
I just got my 100th base on balls and was rewarded with 14,000 stubs along with a ton of tickets and XP. Completing these challenges essentially rewards you with the gold player of your choice. I was not expecting 14k stubs at all.
Just got this too. Amazing!

I knew I was getting close and that it would be the first diamond one I'd get because I'm a very patient hitter (when I'm playing well).

Old 05-22-2017, 10:52 AM   #20
Rookie

is there a list of team epic missions anywhere on here? new to the forums but long time poster on the show nation. ive been on here before but never registered or posted. TSN has been down for awhile so here i am. tried the search feature and couldnt find anything
Old 05-22-2017, 02:43 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEN_24
is there a list of team epic missions anywhere on here? new to the forums but long time poster on the show nation. ive been on here before but never registered or posted. TSN has been down for awhile so here i am. tried the search feature and couldnt find anything
The first phase of each team epic consists of beating the team twice on Rookie difficulty or higher. Phase 2 consists of completing a task with the player you got for locking 15 cards in that collection. Phase 3 consists of beating the team 3 times on Veteran difficulty or higher. Phase 4 consists of completing a task with the player you got for completing a team entirely. Finally, Phase 5 consists of exchanging players from that team.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2017, 02:55 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
The first phase of each team epic consists of beating the team twice on Rookie difficulty or higher. Phase 2 consists of completing a task with the player you got for locking 15 cards in that collection. Phase 3 consists of beating the team 3 times on Veteran difficulty or higher. Phase 4 consists of completing a task with the player you got for completing a team entirely. Finally, Phase 5 consists of exchanging players from that team.

cool thanks. now i assume you have to collect all 40 for phase 4 or is it only 25? and trading in players as in bronzes and silvers or golds and diamonds? im trying to figure this stuff out before i start grinding phase 2.. if i have to collect all 40 then that puts a few teams outta reach stub wise, and would be totally useless if you have to trade in a player thats worth more than the reward for phase 5

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-22-2017, 03:06 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 27

Quote:
cool thanks. now i assume you have to collect all 40 for phase 4 or is it only 25? and trading in players as in bronzes and silvers or golds and diamonds? im trying to figure this stuff out before i start grinding phase 2.. if i have to collect all 40 then that puts a few teams outta reach stub wise, and would be totally useless if you have to trade in a player thats worth more than the reward for phase 5

Yes, in order to complete Phase 4 for a team there collection must be complete. When you exchange players, they all have a different numerical value attached to them. You can exchange duplicates of cards you have. Not recommended to exchange Golds or Diamonds though unless you have extras of them you can't sell.

The two easiest teams to 100% collect are the Athletics and Phillies. No Gold players.

Last edited by PhilliesFan13; 05-22-2017 at 03:09 PM.
Old 05-22-2017, 03:08 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:

It's all 40 to receive a player card needed to complete phase 4. So yes, some are really out of reach. I have 17/30 completed at the moment, with others very far away.
Then you have to trade in a certain amount of points to receive the final reward and complete phase 5. Point values are reflective of the player rating, so you can pick and choose to get the best value. I usually trade in all locked commons and bronzes, then cheap silvers, and sell extra bronzes and commons on the market. Then I add up points missing and look for cheap silvers, they are the best value for money.
Gold and diamonds I never trade in, it's not a good deal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »