Home

Really?! I stopped playing 2k because of a bug like this.

This is a discussion on Really?! I stopped playing 2k because of a bug like this. within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2017, 04:30 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Really?! I stopped playing 2k because of a bug like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigmundFraud
As of right now the game is completely unplayable, I'm getting a server error each time I try to enter diamond dynasty. Anyone else having this issue? Of course this happens on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yes. Servers seem like they're completely down, and it's even affecting offline games too because the game tries to access the universal profile on game completion.

Still playable offline if you disconnect from the internet, but online is probably dead right now.
Old 04-14-2017, 04:32 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
As of right now the game is completely unplayable, I'm getting a server error each time I try to enter diamond dynasty. Anyone else having this issue? Of course this happens on Friday.

Got into DD, to do my second Atlanta game. Won the game, homered with Killebrew in it, had really good stats to go towards missions, game ends, player of the game announced, and then.......
.........Server f***ing error.

Now I cannot even replay the stupid game, it is a constant error.

I have already been warned not to insult developers here in public, so I got really creative in verbal insults aimed at my TV set.
Old 04-14-2017, 04:46 PM   #11
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Yes. Servers seem like they're completely down, and it's even affecting offline games too because the game tries to access the universal profile on game completion.

Still playable offline if you disconnect from the internet, but online is probably dead right now.

Pathetic. Not pathetic because it's not working, but because it's obvious there's an issue and we're just left to sit here and wonder if it's just us, or if it's causing problems for others too. How hard is it to communicate ongoing issues with the community? For gods sakes post a tweet that the servers are out on the east coast and I'll stop wasting my time.

I get having problems but the thing that really bothers me is that they don't keep us updated. They posted a note to the community that you can't even open because their website doesn't work, hysterical.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2017, 05:19 PM   #12
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:

Theyre back up, along with new packs to buy, funny how the problems just stopped when they had new packs to put up.

Chipper Jones rookie program almost excites me, maybe if I didnt have a 95 overall Chipper last year.
Old 04-14-2017, 05:41 PM   #13
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Played a game, homered twice with Reds Griffey. After the game the severs had gone back down. Excellent, loving the start to the weekend.

Old 04-14-2017, 05:52 PM   #14
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:
Played a game, homered twice with Reds Griffey. After the game the severs had gone back down. Excellent, loving the start to the weekend.

Yup same for me, beat the Padres for a third time for team epic mission and did part of the chipper jones rookie program, another waste of time with this game.
Old 04-14-2017, 05:54 PM   #15
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Really?! I stopped playing 2k because of a bug like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeq672
Yup same for me, beat the Padres for a third time for team epic mission and did part of the chipper jones rookie program, another waste of time with this game.

It's impossible for me to believe that they can't figure it out by now. I'd be happier if they just took them down completely while they're tweaking stuff so nobody wastes time/loses any progress.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2017, 06:49 PM   #16
Pro

I'm having these issues as well. Upstate NY.

Started game 2 of Archers Rays mission. Got the W.....and the Error msg. Idk if it credited me with the W toward the mission, as I haven't been able to get into DD since.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »