Home

Ticket Counter Prices

This is a discussion on Ticket Counter Prices within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2017, 06:49 PM   #25
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ticket Counter Prices

Yeah idk why they decided to go a different route from last year having live series players and later on adding diamonds. Hopefully if they do add diamonds they don't do it in the postseason that's light years away.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2017, 07:39 PM   #26
Rookie

848's Arena

OVR: 1

Paid the 800 tickets for the Cepeda....it's such a beautiful baseball card I had to have that in my collection. I put him in my lineup and played a game and boy...I do not like that batting stance one bit. Its really closed like Beltre, where his front foot is almost touching home plate. Makes it kind of akward against a RHP, but I went 2/2 with him anyway lol

But yeah I agree with you guys, I will keep saving my tickets for the most part hoping that they drop some sweet cards in the future. The Dickerson is pretty pointless, his Inside Edge upgraded Live card is just as good as this special version
Old 04-23-2017, 12:53 AM   #27
All Star

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 848
Paid the 800 tickets for the Cepeda....it's such a beautiful baseball card I had to have that in my collection. I put him in my lineup and played a game and boy...I do not like that batting stance one bit. Its really closed like Beltre, where his front foot is almost touching home plate. Makes it kind of akward against a RHP, but I went 2/2 with him anyway lol

But yeah I agree with you guys, I will keep saving my tickets for the most part hoping that they drop some sweet cards in the future. The Dickerson is pretty pointless, his Inside Edge upgraded Live card is just as good as this special version

It's a good cheap Breakout card which is a big help if you're going after the Griffey Diamond program

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-23-2017, 10:16 AM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOscar
Level 100 bronze become level 1 silver. Nothing happens when you get there, it doesn't even inform you iirc, incredibly underwhelming
Something happened for me. When I changed from bronze to silver, the stupid wheel came up fully on my screen and remained there no matter what I did. I have to close to app and restart to get rid of it. Lol, they sure made sure I knew I flipped

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Old 04-25-2017, 12:44 PM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 848
I felt the same way at first. Then I started getting multiple HR games w him. Hes my only player that is STILL hitting over .500. At this point he can stand on top of the plate upside down for all I care. When he steps into the pitch, his stance kind of balances out.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:27 PM   #30
Rookie

848's Arena

OVR: 1

Yeah I've had similar success with him. I stuck with him and kept him in the lineup and he's hitting well over .400 for me with tons of extra base hits. Only a handful of homers but he's spraying the ball all over the yard
Old 04-26-2017, 03:47 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 848
Yeah I've had similar success with him. I stuck with him and kept him in the lineup and he's hitting well over .400 for me with tons of extra base hits. Only a handful of homers but he's spraying the ball all over the yard
I would consider this as an option for me, but I got Freddie Freeman in a pre-order pack and I rely on him quite a bit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2017, 04:15 PM   #32
All Star

I did this with him in a Ranked game yesterday! Of course since it was online there was no mention of tying the record or even an achievement

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »