Home

Pack odds.

This is a discussion on Pack odds. within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2017, 01:32 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Pack odds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky24
I have sold any silvers because it appeared I could get peanuts. I haven't used the order system though. I just listed a few cards for 100. They are selling for like 20 though so I highly doubt they sell.
Why list them at 100? It's a double waste: you waste one of 20 listing spaces, and you lose 10 stubs commission.
Just quick sell them for 100 and get it over with.

Or don't, I enjoy buying silvers under 100 and bronzes under 25 and turning around quickselling them. Not a lot of money, more of a satisfaction type thing.
Old 04-23-2017, 01:39 PM   #34
MVP

ricky24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelch
Why list them at 100? It's a double waste: you waste one of 20 listing spaces, and you lose 10 stubs commission.
Just quick sell them for 100 and get it over with.

Or don't, I enjoy buying silvers under 100 and bronzes under 25 and turning around quickselling them. Not a lot of money, more of a satisfaction type thing.

If I could quick sell them for 100 I would. Thats the issues I'm having with these pack openings. Majority of the cards quick sell for peanuts.
Old 04-23-2017, 01:40 PM   #35
Pro

dougdfc's Arena

Why can't I quicksell certain cards? Vidal Nuno hasn't been collected and I have SIX of him, but I can't quick sell, and the market is like 17 stubs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2017, 01:44 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdfc
Why can't I quicksell certain cards? Vidal Nuno hasn't been collected and I have SIX of him, but I can't quick sell, and the market is like 17 stubs
You can't quick sell commons
Old 04-23-2017, 01:45 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
If I could quick sell them for 100 I would. Thats the issues I'm having with these pack openings. Majority of the cards quick sell for peanuts.
You can quicksell any silver for 100 stubs. I think you're thinking of "sell now" which is totally different.
Old 04-23-2017, 02:52 PM   #38
MVP

ricky24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idgachuck
You can quicksell any silver for 100 stubs. I think you're thinking of "sell now" which is totally different.

I'm mostly talking about the cards below silver. Which is what 98 percent of these packs consist of. I was wondering how people where getting 100 for commons and bronze cards. I got a bunch of those up for sale orders right now so I'll see if this works any better.
Old 04-23-2017, 04:48 PM   #39
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

Quote:
I'm mostly talking about the cards below silver. Which is what 98 percent of these packs consist of. I was wondering how people where getting 100 for commons and bronze cards. I got a bunch of those up for sale orders right now so I'll see if this works any better.
The price of common/bronze cards was a lot higher in the first couple of weeks when more people were trying to get those 25 man collections, there are a lot less 100 stub cards now. A lot of bronzes are now only 50 or 60, while commons are sometimes more than that, some still over 100.

Generally it depends on who they play for, if it's a team who are easily collected then they are generally more valuable while catchers are also more valuable (not entirely sure why, presumably people feeding them to there created player?). Also, the lower the players rating the more valuable they tend to be, presumably because most people start at the bottom and work their way up when collecting?
Old 04-24-2017, 03:34 AM   #40
Just started!

thenumber95's Arena

I'm hoping that i'm not the only one doing this but I've been keeping track of what I've been pulling from packs on a spreadsheet. Right now my sample size is pretty small with only 24 packs but it looks like there's a five percent chance to pull a gold and a forty percent chance for a silver. I haven't pulled a diamond so i don't know the odds but since you get one gold in every twenty packs you won't make your money back unless you pull a freeman.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »