Home

Team Epic Round 2 question

This is a discussion on Team Epic Round 2 question within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2017, 09:41 AM   #9
All Star

OVR: 2
Re: Team Epic Round 2 question

I didn't realize that about the stage 4. Sigh, I'll never finish the Yankees with Betances and Chapman values continuing to climb. Last year they were around the same ratings and went for 12-15k. This year they're both 70k+ it's a ridiculous jump

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-25-2017, 12:05 PM   #10
Rookie

asmmargod's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYYsportsjunkie
it. Its a shame the game doesn't tell you this beforehand, cause I'm sure people have grinded to stage 4 only to realize they can't even afford to complete the Epic
Amen to that sadly. ..

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 04-25-2017, 12:20 PM   #11
Rookie

Come on, it's not a grind at all. It's 5 games against each team, and the player requirements you get by simply playing games. Team epics are the least grindy missions in the game by far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2017, 12:25 PM   #12
Rookie

bryan_nelson88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYYsportsjunkie
Yeah basically, in addition to Epics, collecting an entire team's 40 man Roster will reward you with a couple good players. And there are rewards to be collected at the 15, 25, & of course 40 player benchmarks while completing these. For every team, the reward for collecting 15 players IS a player card, typically rated 77-82 OVR with solid stats

Understand this, that for every Team Epic, stage 2 involves OBTAINING that player card, & completing some (easy) statistical goal with it. For every epic.

Then you have Stage 4...... For which you'll need to COMPLETE THAT TEAM'S 40 man Collection!, obtain the reward card, then accomplish another small feat with it. AFTER that, you're allowed to trade in cards to redeem your Player Epic

So if you're working on a Stubs budget, be very careful. 1.) Be sure to chase a team epic & player reward that you REALLY want, & 2.) Make sure you can afford it. Its a shame the game doesn't tell you this beforehand, cause I'm sure people have grinded to stage 4 only to realize they can't even afford to complete the Epic

LMAO. This X 10. I have 39/40 from the Astros. No way can I afford Altuve.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »