Home

Ranked seasons

This is a discussion on Ranked seasons within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2017, 03:03 PM   #41
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ranked seasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerrick012
Apparently if you made it to a rank but fell back, you don't get the reward for the rank you made it to. I made it to pennant race, got as far as 488 before falling back, played one last game last night and fell back to 377, only got the all star level reward. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Pulled Silver Heyward and Estrada from my pack FYI.

You already got your rewards? Haven't gotten mine yet. That's not how it was supposed to work, you're supposed to be rewarded for your peak.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2017, 03:07 PM   #42
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigmundFraud
You already got your rewards? Haven't gotten mine yet. That's not how it was supposed to work, you're supposed to be rewarded for your peak.
Yeah, got a message when I went into DD. Maybe try logging off and logging back on again.

PSN: dsavbeast
Old 05-16-2017, 03:09 PM   #43
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Ranked seasons

Quote:
Yeah, got a message when I went into DD. Maybe try logging off and logging back on again.

Oh cool I'll try that. Based on the market it doesn't look like any WS people have gotten their rewards, maybe "waves" meant that each division is getting their rewards at the same time. So I guess I'll have to wait a while.

Update:
So some people in the same tier as me got their rewards sooner and were able to sell Goldy for much more. As I predicted the market is flooded with him and he is just not worth as much as he should be. How is it fair to give people their rewards at such different times? Now I'm going to make less than those who got him sooner did just due to dumb luck? I don't understand.

Last edited by SigmundFraud; 05-16-2017 at 03:20 PM.
Old 05-16-2017, 03:23 PM   #44
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
I got the proper rewards for mine. The wording is just a little confusing because it gave me the right awards, but put me in a lower division for next season than as high as I finished and the wording that went along with it made it seem like that's the rewards I was getting for it as well. But the pack shown at the bottom of that same screen clearly gave me the right pack.
Old 05-16-2017, 03:26 PM   #45
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

Quote:
Oh cool I'll try that. Based on the market it doesn't look like any WS people have gotten their rewards, maybe "waves" meant that each division is getting their rewards at the same time. So I guess I'll have to wait a while.

Update:
So some people in the same tier as me got their rewards sooner and were able to sell Goldy for much more. As I predicted the market is flooded with him and he is just not worth as much as he should be. How is it fair to give people their rewards at such different times? Now I'm going to make less than those who got him sooner did just due to dumb luck? I don't understand.
Why would you sell right now either way? Unless you're the first to sell it, there's no need because people are obviously going to freak out and try to sell it due to panic. That wouldn't really change things either way based on how rewards were given out in 5 or 10 minute delays. (You have to stagger server-side stuff to avoid a mess generally speaking, even Apple delays stuff like that slightly.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2017, 03:33 PM   #46
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Why would you sell right now either way? Unless you're the first to sell it, there's no need because people are obviously going to freak out and try to sell it due to panic. That wouldn't really change things either way based on how rewards were given out in 5 or 10 minute delays. (You have to stagger server-side stuff to avoid a mess generally speaking, even Apple delays stuff like that slightly.)

Yeah I get what you're saying. Just hard to not get frustrated. I still haven't gotten my rewards are they supposed to be done by now?
Old 05-16-2017, 03:39 PM   #47
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I get what you're saying. Just hard to not get frustrated. I still haven't gotten my rewards are they supposed to be done by now?
Not sure, mine popped up at around 3:20 while I was browsing the store and such. I went back to my main team screen and it just flashed up telling me what I got. Went to the "open packs" spot after and got my "low" Diamond and Liriano.
Old 05-16-2017, 03:48 PM   #48
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Nothing for me yet either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »