Home

Ranked seasons

This is a discussion on Ranked seasons within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2017, 07:38 PM   #65
S2S
Rookie

S2S's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Ranked seasons

Talk about a first game for the new season. I was trailing the whole game but I was able to get it back to 4 to 3 going into the top of the 9th. Well in the top of the 9th the other guy hit a solo home run so I felt defeated already.. But I come up in the bottom of the 9th. My first batter grounds out, the second batter singles & then Reggie Jackson who was 0 - 3 cranks an opposite field homer to tie it... Well the batter after Reggie grounds out first pitch. So with 2 outs Freeman comes up to bat. First pitch is a fastball in that I foul off. Second is a curveball low that I foul off too.. Then I take a ball outside. Then on a 1-2 count I proceed to crank an up & inside fastball over the right field fence for the walk off.. I yelled at my t.v. Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2017, 07:43 PM   #66
Pro

dougdfc's Arena

OVR: 0

Just had a 15 inning game that ended in a friendly quit because we both ran out of players and decided it would be better to just end the misery.
Old 06-15-2017, 11:41 AM   #67
Rookie

DaltonT4's Arena

OVR: 5

6-1 in the new season right now. Only lost was where a game froze. Playing a guy that has all 99 diamonds and I'm 3-1 in the 8th with two outs and guess what? I'm froze right now. Waiting to see if he quits first because I'm not taking a lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
NFL: Cincinnati Bengals
Old 06-19-2017, 07:32 PM   #68
Pro

dougdfc's Arena

Just won after a second inning concede because I hit back to back home runs with Rendon and Yunel.

Anyway, I have a question. Do we know if the "Mystery Reward" in WildCard carries over to higher rankings? It's clear as day that Lincecum does, but I can't tell if the mystery item does
Old 06-19-2017, 07:50 PM   #69
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdfc
Just won after a second inning concede because I hit back to back home runs with Rendon and Yunel.

Anyway, I have a question. Do we know if the "Mystery Reward" in WildCard carries over to higher rankings? It's clear as day that Lincecum does, but I can't tell if the mystery item does
Yup, it's not much of a mystery, it's Stars and Stripes equipment. Should be fairly valuable based on previous years, you yanks go crazy for anything with a flag on it I imagine it will be another collect mission, get all the stars and stripes equipment for some high rated player
Old 06-19-2017, 08:45 PM   #70
Pro

dougdfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOscar
Yup, it's not much of a mystery, it's Stars and Stripes equipment. Should be fairly valuable based on previous years, you yanks go crazy for anything with a flag on it I imagine it will be another collect mission, get all the stars and stripes equipment for some high rated player
Hopefully it's a red blooded American like Edison Volquez or Ichiro
Old 06-19-2017, 08:56 PM   #71
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdfc
Hopefully it's a red blooded American like Edison Volquez or Ichiro
Knowing SDS, it wouldn't surprise you would it? Common sense would give a hardware Stroman from being MVP of the WBC for the US, but it probably won't be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2017, 09:11 PM   #72
Rookie

Started the season 3-0 and now I'm 3-7 all because of the lost connections this game loves handing out. People complain about minor things such as colours or uni's and it gets fixed yet we've been stuck with these ****ty servers from the get go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »