Home

Sorting is a Real Pain

This is a discussion on Sorting is a Real Pain within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2017, 10:58 PM   #9
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Sorting is a Real Pain

I would hope this is a priority for 2018. It's time has come
Old 05-18-2017, 08:38 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Does anyone have a trick to quickly find all of your All-Star or Breakout cards? Or is it just manual by team on the inventory screen, or theshownation.com?
Old 05-25-2017, 09:23 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 9

One way to make it a bit easier is to let the cpu generate your lineups using inside edge (as it will put the players with mod boosts in your lineup/rotation) and then look for players you would want to swap. Like I've been trying to finish the Jim Palmer mission (40 K's with Palmer as a RP)... he's rated a 75 so I gotta search every time for him. Not an easy fix, but is def helpful when putting your lineup together daily, if you change things up more often than not. I would LOVE to be able to sort by name, but the ratings way isn't too bad (as long as you know the base rating for the player you're looking for) hope that helps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2017, 09:29 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOscar
Yeah it's rubbish to be honest. Having to search through your entire collection looking for breakout players, or players from a certain team, or anything else is an absolute chore. Throw in that the servers are so terrible that flicking between positions is an event in itself and the whole thing is a nightmare.

No idea why they don't have the search tool from the marketplace for team selection, it would be a hell of a lot easier
They really need to do something about the servers. They are SOOOO SLOW when switching positions. And the in game lag online has cost me several losses... you'd think with as great as the rest of the game is, they'd have the servers ironed out by now... if CoD, or other major online play could have smooth play, they'd be abLe to get you through an inning without having your pitcher/batter freeze momentarily which can sometimes be VERY costly in close games...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »