Home

* Lower Rated players you love & higher rated players you struggle with & dislike?

This is a discussion on * Lower Rated players you love & higher rated players you struggle with & dislike? within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2017, 03:52 PM   #33
Pro

dougdfc's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: * Lower Rated players you love & higher rated players you struggle with & dislike

Players I love
-Yonder Alonso. Guy just mashes for me
-Gary Sanchez. Also mashes
-Rookie/Breakout Dale Murphy. Consistently gets on base, has good speed, and a big arm
-Rookie Archer/Price/Feller. All good power pitchers that have good enough movement

Players I hate
-Breakout Tony Gwynn. Nobody grounds out more than him
-Postseason Jose Bautista. Warning track power
-Cardinals Reward Cepeda. Easily my least favorite first baseman
-Dynasty reward Lou Brock. abysmal fielder
Old 06-22-2017, 07:49 AM   #34
S2S
Rookie

S2S's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: * Lower Rated players you love & higher rated players you struggle with & dislike

I'm with you on the break out Gwynn. I can't do anything with him except fly out.. His average is like .240.. Very frustrating.
Old 06-22-2017, 09:07 AM   #35
All Star

OVR: 2

I'm that way with All Star Pollock and Breakout Larkin. Nothing but lazy fly balls for days.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2017, 10:19 AM   #36
OuttaNaptown

punx317's Arena

Alcides Escobar cuz I spent all my stubs on pitching and defense

Sent from my B3-A30 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-01-2017, 05:57 PM   #37
Pro

shark547's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardedaussie
Joc Pedersen has put up monster numbers for me in. I don't use him now that I've got AS Melvin Upton and breakout Gywnn but he was my best hitter in his 50 games for me.

Not a low rated card but the impact veteran Kinsler is amazing. The grind to get him was long but I'm glad i stuck it out because he kills lefties and righties.
Pederson soooo much! I am cranking out bombs left and right whether I start him or pinch hit....won so many games for me!
Old 07-01-2017, 08:10 PM   #38
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

Really hit well with Jose Reyes, no idea why. I assumed he had ok power as I always seem to be hitting homers with him, but it turns out his ratings are pretty terrible. Might try and pick up his All Star card and see if that's like a roided up version
Old 07-01-2017, 08:43 PM   #39
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOscar
Really hit well with Jose Reyes, no idea why. I assumed he had ok power as I always seem to be hitting homers with him, but it turns out his ratings are pretty terrible. Might try and pick up his All Star card and see if that's like a roided up version

That all star card is starting to get really hard to resist. I have Ripken, but a switch hitting shortstop who can run is mighty appealing. Really considering blowing my last 100k on him.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:33 PM   #40
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigmundFraud
That all star card is starting to get really hard to resist. I have Ripken, but a switch hitting shortstop who can run is mighty appealing. Really considering blowing my last 100k on him.
Kind of hoping I luck out and get him in an All Star pack, either from the RS rewards or by trading in the 200 players. Seems unlikely though, hopefully all those packs will at least bring his price down towards maybe 70k though as it's a sexy card of a player I hit well with

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »