Home

Feeding and quick selling improvements

This is a discussion on Feeding and quick selling improvements within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2017, 12:43 PM   #1
MVP

ph33's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm not sure this will ever get read by anybody who matters, but I figured it's a good place to start and maybe it can bleed to somewhere the devs can see. I'm sure it's been mentioned before somewhere.

1. Feeding players has got to be better and faster. For example, if I have 10 copies of a player that I want to feed and not sell, I should be able to feed all 10 at once like you can in an exchange mission. It's really annoying having to go back constantly to keep doing it again. Also, it takes way too long after you feed for you to be able to move on. It takes at least 10 seconds to get going again.

2. Quick selling players...let's say I have a team filled with bronze duplicates that I don't care to put on the market. It would save me a ton of time if I could just sell multiple duplicates at once, instead of having to hit X 5 times just to sell ONE player. This would make things less tedious.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2017, 01:17 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Feeding and quick selling improvements

But you can quick sell duplicates, I've been doing it the whole time.
Old 05-22-2017, 01:26 PM   #3
MVP

ph33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelch
But you can quick sell duplicates, I've been doing it the whole time.
Right, but what I'm saying is, I wish I could just select multiple players at once and quick sell ALL duplicates, rather than going to each player one at a time.

Also the reCAPTCHA thing on mobile/website is terrible. Sometimes it says "Pick all boxes with cars!" and there's a box with 1/100th of the car and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to click.

Last edited by ph33; 05-22-2017 at 01:36 PM.
Old 05-22-2017, 02:00 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
Right, but what I'm saying is, I wish I could just select multiple players at once and quick sell ALL duplicates, rather than going to each player one at a time.

Also the reCAPTCHA thing on mobile/website is terrible. Sometimes it says "Pick all boxes with cars!" and there's a box with 1/100th of the car and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to click.
I gave up on selling over the website because of that after about 5 listings. I mean, sure, check that I'm not a bot, but do they need to check every...single...time...with stupid pictures of street signs and what not.

I'm sure a mobile app would pay itself off in about a week. I would surely be hanging on it all the time buying and selling and purchasing stubs. Right now I hold off on buying stubs because I have a tremendous backlog of cards for sale. I just managed to clear out all the equipment after about 72 hours of clicking away and not playing games towards my Orioles team epic and Saberhagen Mets team epic. I did make over 50K from sales, and ended up with just more crap to sell.
Old 05-22-2017, 06:59 PM   #5
Do Your Job

TheBigTee's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33

I can not agree more with this. The reCAPTCHA has honestly ruined the entire mode for me. I used to purchase packs and sell cards on the website but I've just given up. It has gotten to the point where it's not even worth it to me to buy a pack because I know how long and how annoying it will be to post the cards I get from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by TheBigTee; 05-23-2017 at 07:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2017, 04:42 PM   #6
Rookie

VonRye's Arena

OVR: 8

Not being able to quick sell commons is ridiculous, too.
Old 05-23-2017, 05:08 PM   #7
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonRye
Not being able to quick sell commons is ridiculous, too.
Well because of the fact that they dont have a capped value, they tend to go for more on the market. Tedious to sell but more stubs if youre patient.
Old 05-23-2017, 06:10 PM   #8
Pro

dougdfc's Arena

As someone who dealt with Captcha long enough, the 1/100th of a car doesn't count. And if it did, they tend to give you a strike, so you can make a mistake, assuming it isn't egregious

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »