Home

Flipping Cards

This is a discussion on Flipping Cards within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2017, 03:15 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flipping Cards

I agree, there's no abuse.
Although, I did try flipping cards for about 30 minutes, and it was so tedious and boring, I felt like abusing myself.
I'd rather pay cash for the stubs than subject myself to that again.
Old 05-24-2017, 03:22 PM   #10
Rookie

Is there a way to view your inventory online? MUT '16 had the binder upload on MUTHEAD and that made it much easier to flip your cards. It's also much easier to view your inventory on MUT. it's a pain to go through your inventory team by team in MLB
Old 05-25-2017, 06:48 PM   #11
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

Top right hand corner there is an inventory button. You can sort through each team and look at owned and not owned. It's ok but it could way better. I'd love a "see all" button but it's a bot better than ingame.
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2017, 11:15 PM   #12
Pro

ya its def not abuse. its luck and some skill. I got lucky and bought Posey at $51K...used him for a week and when he spiked during the event i sold him for about $67K and made a nice profit! most flips i do are silly little $5-$10 flips but got lucky on a diamond. waiting for Britton to spike as well. Got him at $30K at like 2AM one night...someone for some reason posted him like $5K less then the next bid haha
Old 05-26-2017, 10:43 AM   #13
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

I've found a couple go to cards I've been flipping for 500-600 stubs pretty consistently. Turned 2k into 25k yesterday and invested a bunch into some guys who look likely to get upgrades.
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.
Old 05-26-2017, 10:20 PM   #14
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Matt
I've found a couple go to cards I've been flipping for 500-600 stubs pretty consistently. Turned 2k into 25k yesterday and invested a bunch into some guys who look likely to get upgrades.
Bad move on my part as only one of the cards I invested in got upgraded! Lol face palm
Old 05-27-2017, 01:14 AM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Matt
Bad move on my part as only one of the cards I invested in got upgraded! Lol face palm
turn it into the long play dude. i bought like 10 Chris Tillmans awhile ago at like 20 stubs figuring he should get back to silver. nothing special but if i can turn 10 cards at 20 stubs into 10 cards a 90 or 100 ill be happy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2017, 01:38 AM   #16
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedEvil
turn it into the long play dude. i bought like 10 Chris Tillmans awhile ago at like 20 stubs figuring he should get back to silver. nothing special but if i can turn 10 cards at 20 stubs into 10 cards a 90 or 100 ill be happy

It's much better to invest in silvers going for cheap that you think will go gold. Say you buy a bunch of a silver player for 150 stubs. If he goes gold you can quicksell him for 1k instantly.

You can make hundreds of thousands of stubs if you hit right on one silver-gold investment. Buying 100 of the same card often costs a little over 10k. Which is basically nothing if you play the game a lot.

I was not aware of the quicksell investing strategy, but it really is a game changer. I used to keep my investments to small numbers (20-30 of a player here and there). But now I literally have hundreds of certain players waiting for their upgrades. When they do get upgraded, I cash out big time. If they don't, I can quicksell them for 100 stubs each and make back nearly everything I initially invested.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »