Home

DD Roster Help

This is a discussion on DD Roster Help within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2017, 12:35 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
DD Roster Help

I have about 113,000 Stubs and I'm not sure what direction to go with my team. Starting pitching is fine, all I would need for Luis Gonzalez is Goldy, should I pick them up and put Edgar at his original position at 3rd? Please let me know if you have suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2017, 11:14 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: DD Roster Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelv93
I have about 113,000 Stubs and I'm not sure what direction to go with my team. Starting pitching is fine, all I would need for Luis Gonzalez is Goldy, should I pick them up and put Edgar at his original position at 3rd? Please let me know if you have suggestions.

A really cheap way right now to improve your team is to collect all the Cardinals and finish their Epic Mission. It's reward is a 94 Orlando Cepeda. And right now they are super cheap. What does your bullpen look like?

Old 06-12-2017, 12:06 AM   #3
Pro

dougdfc's Arena

I'm seeing a distinct lack of Impact Veteran Dale Murphy in your lineup. So I recommend adding Impact Veteran Dale Murphy to your lineup.
Old 06-12-2017, 02:23 AM   #4
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Complete the diamond program and get 99 Griffey. That should get you enough progress to unlock 99 Ripken from the dynasty program (assuming you've played enough BR and Events). That's two 99s without spending any of your stubs.

Old 06-12-2017, 09:12 AM   #5
All Star

OVR: 2

You should start by getting a real catcher and dumping that cheap cheat code you currently have
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2017, 04:46 PM   #6
Rookie

[quote=Dunk31;2048867902]A really cheap way right now to improve your team is to collect all the Cardinals and finish their Epic Mission. It's reward is a 94 Orlando Cepeda. And right now they are super cheap. What does your bullpen look like?

It's alittle more expensive then the Cardinals but the Reds epic would also be good, Votto at 1B, Larkin at SS, and Bench. Also Iglesias is a solid reliever. Then I'd say upgrade the pitching.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:01 PM   #7
Rookie

[quote=MintBerryCrnch;2048868792]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk31
A really cheap way right now to improve your team is to collect all the Cardinals and finish their Epic Mission. It's reward is a 94 Orlando Cepeda. And right now they are super cheap. What does your bullpen look like?

It's alittle more expensive then the Cardinals but the Reds epic would also be good, Votto at 1B, Larkin at SS, and Bench. Also Iglesias is a solid reliever. Then I'd say upgrade the pitching.

You guys think Cepeda over Goldy? Reds might be a good idea. I know pitching wise I'm grinding for Oswalt and then we will see. I don't worry about pitching too much because my ERA is 2.8. I ended up getting Gonzalez and Goldy and put Edgar at 3rd

Old 06-13-2017, 12:17 AM   #8
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

[quote=michaelv93;2048869078]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MintBerryCrnch

You guys think Cepeda over Goldy? Reds might be a good idea. I know pitching wise I'm grinding for Oswalt and then we will see. I don't worry about pitching too much because my ERA is 2.8. I ended up getting Gonzalez and Goldy and put Edgar at 3rd

Good choice. Goldy could end up getting upgraded even more, and he's already better than Cepeda. Gonzalez is obviously better than anything you get from the cards, throw in Justin Upton and you clearly made the right choice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »