Home

Is this a exploit I don't know about?

This is a discussion on Is this a exploit I don't know about? within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2017, 10:53 PM   #1
Rookie

pale_hose_fan's Arena

OVR: 0
Is this a exploit I don't know about?

Tonight I played a player who was doing this fake bunt thing every time in my windup. He would crush a home run every time if the ball was anywhere in the zone. By anywhere in the zone I mean anywhere I'm not kidding. If I couldn't get him to swing out of the zone I would come in low, high, outside, inside. I've play over a hundred game got beat up a few time but not like this ever. I've just never seen anything like that. But what stuck out was everytime he would do a fake bunt type thing in my windup another thing I've never seen before. So is that some type of exploit I'm not aware of or do you think it was just some strange coincidence and I didn't realize I was pitching awful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2017, 11:01 PM   #2
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Re: Is this a exploit I don't know about?

Try fake bunting and see if you hit a home run every time

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-08-2017, 11:28 PM   #3
MVP

ph33's Arena

He's not exploiting anything. He's just a huge douchebag. Sorry you had to deal with that.
Old 08-09-2017, 09:43 AM   #4
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Yep. I'm surprised it's the first you've seen someone do this. Morons do it often. I hate it because for some reason it jacks me up in my windup and makes me mess up my location. Not sure why but it does and that's just me. Could be effecting your location a bit like me allowing better contact but It is not a home run exploit.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:27 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
Yep. I'm surprised it's the first you've seen someone do this. Morons do it often. I hate it because for some reason it jacks me up in my windup and makes me mess up my location. Not sure why but it does and that's just me. Could be effecting your location a bit like me allowing better contact but It is not a home run exploit.
I use pulse pitching and it really throws me off big time. Absolutely hate it but unfortunately player etiquette isn't something we can control.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2017, 10:37 AM   #6
MVP

ph33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardedaussie
I use pulse pitching and it really throws me off big time. Absolutely hate it but unfortunately player etiquette isn't something we can control.
Yeah, that's who they're targeting. Do analog if you can. It's better in so many ways.

Here's how I typically deal with these idiots:

1) most important, don't allow yourself to get annoyed, and pitch right through it. The more frustrated you get the more you'll mess up

2) flip the script on them. These are usually kids who have no patience and are immature. Take your sweet sweet time pitching. They'll grow impatient

3) when they turn impatient they'll spam it more and more (or they'll stop because you've sent a clear message) this is actually when I strike. I try to time my delivery so the pitch gets there quickly after they've released the triangle button. Most of the time, their mind is too preoccupied with idiocy that they won't be ready for your pitch and it'll be bad contact or late

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »