Home

Best Pulls/Post Game Loot Drops - 2018 Edition

This is a discussion on Best Pulls/Post Game Loot Drops - 2018 Edition within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2018, 07:36 PM   #209
MVP

ph33's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Best Pulls/Post Game Loot Drops - 2018 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19
Ripped a drunken 50 bundle last night/this morning. Chris Sale.

No more packs for me this year.
With that kind of luck, Trout is in the next one
Old 07-16-2018, 09:57 AM   #210
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Against my better Judgement I picked up two Ballin is a Habit packs. First back Jon Lester but second pack I pulled Mookie Betts and Danny Murphy. Sold them for nice profit. Been selling all my souvenirs and apparel too. I don’t need them anymore because I’m bareky finding the time or patience to grind for the 4 immortals I’m working on. I have completed exchanges that would lead to 6 immortals so it’s sell sell sell and save for Trout. I’m closing in on enough
Old 07-16-2018, 10:17 AM   #211

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Pulled a 89 overall Jonathan Broxton over the weekend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2018, 09:35 PM   #212
MVP

ph33's Arena

Been saving up for another 20 pack and I've finally gotten to it. I feel like tonight's the night I pull a diamond. It's been a while. 8:35 here right now.

The best cards I pulled was LS Trevor Bauer and Wilson Ramos

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Last edited by ph33; 07-18-2018 at 09:38 PM.
Old 07-19-2018, 01:10 PM   #213
Pro

I figured I'd blow some stubs on a 10 pack this morning. Outside of pulling Kimbrel awhile back, my pack luck hasn't been very good. Couple of gold players and some diamond bobbleheads and autographs in about 300 packs opened. So imagine my surprise when I saw a diamond peeking out of the 3rd pack in the bundle.

The partially visible number was clearly a 7, so I hopped on shownation.com and checked the possibilities. 87 is a volatile number because you could end up with Freeman on the high end (80K) or Verlander on the low end (less than 20K). I took a deep breath and hit X for the reveal...FREEMAN. He sold immediately and now I've got over 100K stubs in the bank just days after blowing all my stubs on Trout. It's a glorious day!
Old 07-19-2018, 03:11 PM   #214
MVP

ph33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickstank
I figured I'd blow some stubs on a 10 pack this morning. Outside of pulling Kimbrel awhile back, my pack luck hasn't been very good. Couple of gold players and some diamond bobbleheads and autographs in about 300 packs opened. So imagine my surprise when I saw a diamond peeking out of the 3rd pack in the bundle.

The partially visible number was clearly a 7, so I hopped on shownation.com and checked the possibilities. 87 is a volatile number because you could end up with Freeman on the high end (80K) or Verlander on the low end (less than 20K). I took a deep breath and hit X for the reveal...FREEMAN. He sold immediately and now I've got over 100K stubs in the bank just days after blowing all my stubs on Trout. It's a glorious day!
nick please

don't do this to me

definitely been over 100+ since I pulled one ;_;
Old 07-19-2018, 03:45 PM   #215
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Ive pulled two diamonds since the release of last years game. Reds Cueto and Corey Kluber. Ive opened an absolute **** ton of packs(especially at the end of last year when I was just ripping through half price 50 bundles). I always say I wanna keep track but I never do. I ripped two twenties last night. Made my money back on first thanks to the ridiculous price of some silvers like Elvis Andrus(3500?) so bought another and got ****.

Packs suck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2018, 09:46 PM   #216
MVP

ph33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeq672
Ive pulled two diamonds since the release of last years game. Reds Cueto and Corey Kluber. Ive opened an absolute **** ton of packs(especially at the end of last year when I was just ripping through half price 50 bundles). I always say I wanna keep track but I never do. I ripped two twenties last night. Made my money back on first thanks to the ridiculous price of some silvers like Elvis Andrus(3500?) so bought another and got ****.

Packs suck.
Mike I'm about to get a 20 to prove you wrong once and forever

If I don't pull a diamond here I'm not buying any more packs this year

-edit-
pulled a trout. viva la pack

Last edited by ph33; 07-19-2018 at 09:57 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »