Home

Best Pulls/Post Game Loot Drops - 2018 Edition

This is a discussion on Best Pulls/Post Game Loot Drops - 2018 Edition within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2018, 10:16 PM   #225
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Best Pulls/Post Game Loot Drops - 2018 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeq672
a 50 and 3 20s since thursday night. Absolute garbage in every single one. I think I got like 4 golds.
I'm just gonna pull a 20 every day for the rest of the sale and then a 10 every day until prices come back down. The prices on the lowest cards are ridiculous, so if you sell everything you'll make all your stubs back even if your packs are bad. Right now we're basically able to take a shot at the diamond lottery for free. The risk is 0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2018, 02:56 AM   #226
MVP

ph33's Arena

I keep buying 20s hoping I can pull a diamond and make a SUCK IT, MIKE! post but the one I just got didn't even give me a gold player, let alone a gold bobblehead

They are playing tricks with me

Two 20s tonight. Not even a single gold player. Lmao

I wonder if they lower the odds of people who keep buying packs...they know they got you all hooked....

Last edited by ph33; 07-22-2018 at 04:29 AM.
Old 07-22-2018, 10:27 AM   #227
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Call me crazy but I find my pack odds better when they release the new sets. After a day or two of the new sets my pack luck drops off.
Old 07-22-2018, 11:16 AM   #228
MVP

ph33's Arena

Packs officially suck. I am defeated.
Old 07-22-2018, 02:43 PM   #229
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickstank
I'm just gonna pull a 20 every day for the rest of the sale and then a 10 every day until prices come back down. The prices on the lowest cards are ridiculous, so if you sell everything you'll make all your stubs back even if your packs are bad. Right now we're basically able to take a shot at the diamond lottery for free. The risk is 0
Just for a little bit of proof, I pulled a 20 this morning and got one gold player who I quicksold, two gold jerseys and a handful of silvers...so nothing of real value. I just finished selling everything from those packs, and I'm up 1,000 stubs from when I bought that 20-pack. Souvenir and crappy player prices make opening packs a no-brainer right now. Gonna rip another 20 in a bit and I'm going to keep doing that until the entry into the Diamond lottery is no longer free or close to it.

TLDR; open packs because you can't lose with the market the way it is right now
Old 07-22-2018, 05:17 PM   #230
Pro

shark547's Arena

I gotta say...this year for packs has been abysmal...last year I got a bunch of silvers and a gold player in every 10 pack. This year I have ripped several 10 packs and lucky if I even get a silver.

One thing I noticed...if I go out and buy a player on the market...I am guaranteed to pull that player in a pack afterwards....it has happened too many times to be coincidence. Like I bought Ohtani....I now have 4 of him...which is hilarious because I haven't even pulled 10 golds from packs all year.....

I just opened the free PS+ 10 pack...and I got a silver in all most every pack...that is all most as many silvers as I have gotten in all the others combined....

I did reach gold recently....makes me wonder if that changes your odds somehow....or they changed it because they realized something was jacked up....post game rewards have been much better recently too...pulling silvers a lot all of a sudden...which were rare before....

Maybe I have had rotten luck....I don't know though...
Old 07-22-2018, 06:39 PM   #231
Pro

dougdfc's Arena

The moment they added Diamond Souvenirs, they knew they could make diamond player drop rates even worse, since they'll throw in 3-4 jerseys in the mean time and can point to those taking up the diamond drops
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2018, 02:59 AM   #232
MVP

ph33's Arena

Finally pulled something worth a damn. Stance socks. Why are these worth so much?!

I want my trout. ****

Oh my god. Last I checked the socks were 20-30. It's now 56-67.

50 PACK TIME!!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »