Home

What are you working on thread

This is a discussion on What are you working on thread within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2018, 01:29 PM   #1401
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: What are you working on thread

Welp, I made it! Got to World Series for the second straight month thanks to a Griffey walk off that just cleared the wall. At last check, fewer than 100 people are in WS at this point, so that Luis Gonzalez card may be more rare than I thought. It might actually be worth something!

Now I'm waiting for the Immortal announcement Friday, though unless I'm blown away I may be done for the year. I downloaded NBA 2K19 last night, so the end of MLB is near. I've done everything I wanted to in this game and more. I built the theme team I wanted with no money spent and made World Series twice even though I didn't think I was good enough. Couldn't really ask for more from a sports game experience for 60 bucks.

If I don't love what I see Friday, I may sell Tiant and do a 1,000,000 stub pack opening. I'll post results if I do!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2018, 04:16 PM   #1402
MVP

ph33's Arena

Hope you get better results than I did lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-19-2018, 11:37 AM   #1403
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11

Looks like the Future Stars cards were announced via the "Sony Partners" on social media last night. Apparently, no souvenir exchanges will be needed for these cards, and the Future Stars will play into obtaining the next batch of Immortals.

Here's one batch:
https://twitter.com/thehealy6/status...271764480?s=21

There's also a stream tomorrow that will shed more info on these, as well as the new Immortals.

Last edited by MrArlingtonBeach; 09-19-2018 at 11:39 AM.
Old 10-19-2018, 05:23 PM   #1404
MVP

ph33's Arena

Don't think the regulars here check this anymore but just in case...

Had saved up all my tickets and all that in case the ticket counter immortal was awesome

It's Yogi Berra with mediocre power

Just ****
Old 10-19-2018, 06:41 PM   #1405
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
Don't think the regulars here check this anymore but just in case...

Had saved up all my tickets and all that in case the ticket counter immortal was awesome

It's Yogi Berra with mediocre power

Just ****
Literally came here to post that. Its so stupid, yet exactly like everything else theyve done. Plus I already have an immortal catcher in Piazza, should ahve given us an outfielder, or a pitcher, or at least one that was worth buying
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2018, 11:04 AM   #1406
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11

I am wondering if they are going to release another Ticket Counter Immortal. Since Yogi was available at Diamond Level 0 for 12K tickets, perhaps they would release another one for Diamond Level 100 at 15K tickets?

Either way, I am still sticking around DD a bit, working on getting cards of players that I like (mostly Cubs, of course).

I completed the Frank Thomas career arc. I just got to the Fergie Jenkins diamond card, and will have his arc done after that. I am also working on getting to the 85% live collection Jake Arrieta and the 50% autograph collection Starlin Castro.

I did also complete the Play and Predict missions, which I though were quite fun. Orel Hershiser's diamond card as the final reward is pretty solid.

The biggest disappointment for me was that Immortal Ryne Sandberg was released as a Ranked Season reward, and I don't play online at all. I thought SDS had said early on that no immortals would require online play, but oh well...

The Finest Program info drops today on a live Twitch stream, so that could be of interest if a Javy Baez card is a part of that. But I think I am getting close to the end of acquiring all the cards I want.
Old 10-23-2018, 06:12 PM   #1407
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Finest program is an absolute joke. **** these guys, **** this game, seriously. Its just blatant pay to play at this point. Gotta collect 12 to finish the program, the packs are 30k and youre not guaranteed a finest card.
Old 10-23-2018, 07:40 PM   #1408
MVP

ph33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeq672
Finest program is an absolute joke. **** these guys, **** this game, seriously. Its just blatant pay to play at this point. Gotta collect 12 to finish the program, the packs are 30k and youre not guaranteed a finest card.

30k?!?!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »