Home

What are you working on thread

This is a discussion on What are you working on thread within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2018, 01:28 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What are you working on thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syce
the mission im having the most problem with yet its like the easiest, is Mario Mendoza one where you have to get 2 hits with him in the same game. lol sounds easy but i can always get 1 but then can never get the 2nd with him.
I hated the George Brett missions. I couldn't hit a double for my life with him and his 30 power. Even on rookie, I couldn't get him to hit any power.
Old 03-27-2018, 01:28 PM   #58
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

To be honest I've kind of done al the missions I'm not priced out of. I don't really want to spend 2k on a silver jersey in order to get a one game mission, nor do I want to spend thousands on jerseys or hats to trade in for 5% of one of the bigger missions. I've got a few grindy ones to work on and I've done a lot of the cheaper small programs, but I figure I might just play conquest again and see what happens to the market over the next week or two
Old 03-27-2018, 02:08 PM   #59
Pro

shark547's Arena

For conquest I am having a hard time with Shawn Green and the Harold Baines one as well....2 put outs?? I put him in center...LF gets them all...I put him in LF...CF gets them all....I can't win.....not to mention in a 3 inning game I don't have a whole lot of balls even going to the OF....lol

Green has been problematic because I keep getting LH starters.....and he can't hit them...at all....
Old 03-27-2018, 02:40 PM   #60
Do Your Job

TheBigTee's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark547
For conquest I am having a hard time with Shawn Green and the Harold Baines one as well....2 put outs?? I put him in center...LF gets them all...I put him in LF...CF gets them all....I can't win.....not to mention in a 3 inning game I don't have a whole lot of balls even going to the OF....lol

Green has been problematic because I keep getting LH starters.....and he can't hit them...at all....
I'm having same issue with Baines. The one time I got it the server cut out and my game didn't count. No problem getting the hit but the putouts are tougher. I might try putting him at catcher next (don't catchers get putouts for K's?)
Old 03-27-2018, 02:52 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark547

I've noticed you get LH starters like 90% of the time.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2018, 03:58 PM   #62
Rookie

with the 2 put outs with banes im not sure if it would work but play him at first base as i belive the first baseman gets credit for a put out for every out made at first.
Old 03-27-2018, 04:10 PM   #63
Do Your Job

TheBigTee's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thawkprime 21
with the 2 put outs with banes im not sure if it would work but play him at first base as i belive the first baseman gets credit for a put out for every out made at first.
Good idea I think I will try that
Old 03-27-2018, 04:22 PM   #64
MVP

I can't for the life of me hit a double with Joe Torre

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »