Home

New Ranked Seasons Format?

This is a discussion on New Ranked Seasons Format? within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2018, 07:11 PM   #1
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4
New Ranked Seasons Format?

I’ve played 10 Ranked Seasons games since I got the game. And I’ve gone 8-2 but the 2 games I lost, my rating didn’t decrease. And the 8 games I did win, my opponent’s rating didn’t decrease either. Even if we were 10 points away from each other.

Is this new? Last year’s game you would always take a hit if you lost a game. And if you were close in the standings, take an even bigger hit.

I don’t know if this was designed but I absolutely love it. The amount of frustrated Ranked Seasons caused because I knew every game meant so much was unbearable after the second season.

Has anyone’s rating dropped after a loss?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2018, 07:17 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: New Ranked Seasons Format?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
I’ve played 10 Ranked Seasons games since I got the game. And I’ve gone 8-2 but the 2 games I lost, my rating didn’t decrease. And the 8 games I did win, my opponent’s rating didn’t decrease either. Even if we were 10 points away from each other.

Is this new? Last year’s game you would always take a hit if you lost a game. And if you were close in the standings, take an even bigger hit.

I don’t know if this was designed but I absolutely love it. The amount of frustrated Ranked Seasons caused because I knew every game meant so much was unbearable after the second season.

Has anyone’s rating dropped after a loss?

I'm pretty sure it's "spring training" still I haven't played any games yet but I don't think the first official season starts until April 1
Old 03-25-2018, 07:24 PM   #3
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2

You don't lose points for losing until you get to a certain rating. I think last year it was 400, not sure what it is this year.
Old 03-25-2018, 08:14 PM   #4
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4

Might not be until you reach AS (400+) because my next 2 losses came when I was above 400 and it dropped both times

Old 03-26-2018, 03:22 AM   #5
MVP

I'm trying to play my first game but everyone I get opponent found I get a challange failed... don't know what's going on
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2018, 03:56 AM   #6
Rookie

It'd be nice but when the season starts it'll probably go back to how it was laat year. The one thing that put me off ranked seasons last year was losing big ranking points because of the constant disconnects i got.
Old 03-26-2018, 06:07 PM   #7
Banned

b22gamer's Arena

OVR: 7

Just won a 24 inning game......Tied it in the 10th with 2 out, solo shot by Matt Olson. He then wins it in the bottom of the 24th inning. I feel like I lost about 3 days of my life during this game. Bases loaded 3 times in extras couldn't push it across.

My opponent requested friendly quit right before I hit the walkoff. lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »